• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Aurora] My Adventures

Current Sorc and EK stats (haven't sold loot yet, no need to & no yasir in town :()

- - - Updated - - -

Updated main post also!

nice bro =P ya should start playing actively again

I'm trying, just don't have alot of time
And manual on a MS is pretty boring without waste & a blocker :p That's why I'm trying to level my EK up as much as possible and make alot of profit so I can block DL's on him and SD with my MS :)
That's my plan anyway. Might even change to my ED in the meantime since it'd be better for my EK when blocking.

I'm trying, just don't have alot of time
And manual on a MS is pretty boring without waste & a blocker :p That's why I'm trying to level my EK up as much as possible and make alot of profit so I can block DL's on him and SD with my MS :)
That's my plan anyway. Might even change to my ED in the meantime since it'd be better for my EK when blocking.

At that level, should be a level every hour, solo, on an MS, that's with profit on occasion.
Though you're in the crowded world :D

Just bot him lol

At that level, should be a level every hour, solo, on an MS, that's with profit on occasion.
Though you're in the crowded world :D

Just bot him lol

Bot him where? Because everywhere is taken like you said
And water elementals is good exp/h, was reaching 300k/h, could have been even more with HH.

Bot him Earth Elemental, but now that i think that over it's not possible anymore with the Exori switches or whatever.
It's still doable am sure, You could also bot water elementals if done correctly too ;D

why no skypje?

Bot him Earth Elemental, but now that i think that over it's not possible anymore with the Exori switches or whatever.
It's still doable am sure, You could also bot water elementals if done correctly too ;D

why no skypje?

The earth elementals I make 7k/h because there is so many botters there lol

So on the way back to go to trainers and logout for the night on my moneymaker;

I shit myself xd

And this will soon be introduced to the project when it has nice skills ;)

why another ek. you honestly needa bot that bad for money?

So I have one in my money making spawn always. I make 200k per stamina on my first EK, maybe even more. Second EK will probably make a little bit less.
I plan to save and spend alot of cash on SDs to PG my mage.

It is smart to have 1 or 2 moneymakers as a mage being though, you'd be better off with 2 =P

how much cash have ya gathered up so far though?

It is smart to have 1 or 2 moneymakers as a mage being though, you'd be better off with 2 =P

how much cash have ya gathered up so far though?

you dont need a moneymaker if you are enable to hunt/bot we's i gained 100k (profit) a day in we's in mainworld with several ppl botting there

@vende
Nope not rly, if there is its like 80 and I'm in within 5 mins
@up this is the most busiest world on tibia if I bot afk I get killed so I'm wasting more than i gain

Back