• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[AUS] [Custom Client] Nutopia | USA Proxy | 100% Original Custom Map - Low Rate RPG - 2.5 Year Up Tme - Season 4 Begins 04/03/2021

Server Website/AAC
http://aus.nutopiaot.com/
Server Address
aus.nutopiaot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

nugo

Australia OT Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Connection Information
Nutopia Website
Client download
Server Guide
Old Advertisement Thread

All server updates, relevant information and FAQs will be handled through the servers discord.

Exp Rate = 7
Skill Rate = 5
Magic Rate = 4
Loot Rate = 3

vgSsJNw.png

About Nutopia

Nutopia has been online for 1.5 years now with its 3rd season about to begin. It has been a project of mine for over 10 years now if you include the map development. The Australian OT scene use to be strong but in recent years has taken a bit of a dip. This project is an attempt to re-vitalize the regions OT community and its done a pretty good job so fare. There have been 477 unique accounts and countless amounts of hours played. I try to develop a server were irl money cant influence the game as as a result i have no cash shop or mtx store. All server costs are covered by myself personally. The map on the server is made personally by myself so you will never see this version of the map on any other server.

vgSsJNw.png

Server Info

Why the lower rate?
The map is designed to accommodate low rate servers, also with the increase in player strength compared to normal tibia EXP rights can be higher then usual. The true EXP rate is higher due to this.

Is there a US proxy?
Yes there is a US proxy server, it is embedded into the client when logging in to your character select the proxy version if it. Australians have played on american servers since tibia's inception and with a proxy/tunnel its perfectly playable. The proxy is located on the west coast of the US so the closer to that the better ping.

Do i need to use a custom client?
Yes you will need to use a custom client, these clients are linked in the discord server and the otserverlist. The server runs client 10.98 but uses tibia 11 & 12 assets for customization.

What is endgame on the server?
The server has 4 raids with varying difficulty's of bosses including scripted boss encounters with unique ability's. The goal is to complete the main raids but there are other sub goals that players can work towards such as maxing professions, maxing gear enchants, completing the main quest line and much more.

Item modification System?
It uses a unique loot modifying system that consists of uncommon, rare, epic, legendary and artifact weapon upgrades found from monster drops throughout the world. Their is also corresponding gems for these rairtys that can be obtained from killing bosses.

vgSsJNw.png

Features

Custom Quests
Custom boss scripted encounters
Main Quest Arc's
Loot Modifying System
Mount Collection System
Task Hunt System
4 Raids
Custom Map 60MB
Professions
Elite Monster System
World Bosses System
Waypoints System
Achievement System

vgSsJNw.png

Screenshots
MvIPklz.png

OgDosQm.png

QCtTIaU.png

X7SW5bY.png

ngDqiYI.jpg

R90ihpL.jpg

0Z6uAUo.jpg

VW4GPmz.jpg

QCcOuSq.jpg

6EzJLU9.jpg

dhVC61h.jpg

KF6qJOi.jpg

qZUXbAV.jpg

TVyEFIU.jpg

KwDbokw.jpg

qIUprV8.jpg

W7c4DBZ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This server is so extremely laggy it is unplayable, trying to play from Poland.

Yea your quite far from Australia, we always have difficulty playing any server hosted outside of AUS. If people do want a tip though tunnel programs do limit the ping to AUS if people have one installed.

bump added a bunch of stuff

I have added the new quest system. You discover portals throughout the world that allow you to teleport to a new island.

to start enter the normal trainers portal and head north, step on the purple circle to unlock the home waypoint. Once this is unlocked you need to unlock other waypoints in the world to re-access them. Each quest island has a waypoint associated with it some once the island is first visited you can teleport back to it using the waypoint system. These islands are not only a quest island but new hunting locations also. Refer below for portal room

This island is themed on a type of monster and a boss awaits at the end of the island. Once the boss is slain collect the chest for your reward. Their are currently 3 islands in the game with 3 quests varying on different difficulty. Please see the screenshots below for the first and easiest quest.
The first quest and easiest portal can be found within this screenshot, happy hunting!
Each boss monster on the island has an increased chance of dropping rare items.

Hope you enjoy

Notes:
Patch 1.1
  • Added bolts/more arrows to elane
  • Stamina unlimited
  • added more beds to houses
  • Pally ammo is unlimited but costs alot to buy
  • Added outfit quest system, waypoints and first big outfit quest (see screenshots and write up on how it works)
  • Did a bunch of other shit i have probably forgotton about

Hit a new record of players today. The server was updated today, added more quests, quest islands and fixed alot of bugs with the map + NPC's. If you live outside of AUS you can use ping tunnel programs for better connections

This update i introduced the new stamina system. I need a system for our OT that wasn't to punishing but still viable for low rate RPG. @Michael#4463 Made a script that i have implemented. You can purchase 1 minute of stamina for 250 gold by saying !stamina (number you want. EG: !stamina 50. I have also reduced the price on some items in the vendors. I also upped the drop rate of rares slightly. Hopefully someone finds an artifact soon. I have also added two new quest islands with two now outfits and other rewards.

If you are familiar with this location you should eventually find a quest portal. although this one is difficult you may need a team.

Patch 1.3

Patch 1.3 is the addition of normal world quests separate from the island island quests. I have gone around to alot of the spawns and added quests to them, i think theirs 10 in total in te game at the moment. The rewards are general gear/items that are good bases for upgrading with gems. I have also update and added ALOT more hunting spawns ill post screenshots from the map editor of what new spawns i added. If you regonise the map screenshots you will find the new spawns.

• Added a new boss island
  • Added more gear to the vendors zoan legs etc
  • Reduced the teddy bear cooldown
  • Fxied reported map issues (keep reporting please)
  • Added frazzelmaw task
  • Added mutated tiger task

This owner works hard on the server and the players love it. Go check it out.

Consider leaving skills intact after death, since rates are small it will be nice additon.
Overall server seems fine :)

Also [Exp] enchant is not working.

17:02 You see a legendary crystal ring.
It weighs 0.90 oz.
[shield.+10%][water.+10%][exp.+50%][fire.+10%]

Yea i work full time so unfortunately updates come at that pace but i have fixed ALOT of like glitches and issues with the map and some of the custom scripts. Thats been most of my time lately, i was neglecting them. I am adding a "raid" and more after it where you progress through by killing different bosses and at the end get rewards. At the moment all the island quests are outfit rewards and the raids will be mount rewards. Thats almost done

Hope all bonuses on items will get fixed too :)
Anyway keep up the good work :)

looking good for such a project. sadly i doubt i can ever try it considering its from other side of the earth. You might consider finding a host in the middle so you get a bigger chance at every country being able to play. might still give it a shot..but meh theres just no way it will be playable.

Patch 1.4 is the introduction of raids, each raid has a theme, this raids theme is Demonic invasion. A minimum of level 250 is required to enter. This stuff is endgame content and people will struggle to finish although if you do finish the raid the best rewards in the game are obtainable.

I will be updating this page in the coming days with alot more information, the OP doesn't really do the server justice, their is quite a lot more stuff going on in the server.

@Deadbringer I have been thinking about maybe hosting a server in canada/usa. I have had some interest from people asking me to host a server over seas.

How physical bonus work in weapons? And do it works now?
Used tibia stats for comparison and there's no diffrence that this bonus should give.
When I tried it on trainers I hit for about ~870 max (tibia stats say max possible should be around 950)
With 30% bonus I should easily hit for 1k

Last edited:
Yea i have fixed alot of those issues. Updated OP with a new look, it had been a while since it received a face lift.

First off download and use the custom client from here on out, if you do not you will experience crashes. Link to Client Below

Nutopia Custom Client (https://www.mediafire.com/file/b7kjic4ypv9p81j/Nut)<br />opia_Custom_Client*****/file

The release of patch 1.5 is live. This patch comes with a new significant expansion to the map (see attached picture) the island expansion comes with two new island quests and two normal quests. This section of the map has a particular focus on higher level zones so venture with care. The new map can be accessed from the east side of the city ZInat.

I have also added a "cursed chest" that randomly spawns in 1 of 7 locations around the map every two hours. When the chest is activated waves of monsters behind to spawn, you must defeat each wave until all 4 waves are completed to claim the reward. This chest can spawn as a uncommon,rare,epic or legendary quality. The quality directly determines the monster difficulty and loot revived at the end. The areas this chest can spawn at are show in the bellow screenshots (see the shrine, if you see one of these shrines take note of its location).

I have also added 4 new tasks: Tunnel tyrant, draken warmaster, falcon knight, midnight asura.

I will be doing another minor patch during the week that will include the second raid and some other smaller updates. This is quite a large patch and more complex then the others i have done so their may be bugs, please be patient if their are.

Nugo

Updated post and title - Hosting an american server alongside the Australian server after many requests to host something where people can get acceptable ping

@Deadbringer