• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Australia] [10.98] Original Evolutions [Starts Friday 23/05 8 PM AEST]

Server Website/AAC
http://evolutions.servegame.com
Server Address
evolutions.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Michael Orsino

Premium User
Premium User
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi team

The original Evolutions map is an absolute classic. It inspired a generation (or more) of open tibia creators and I am sure far surpassed the expectations of its creator Xidaozu.
This server is a mostly unedited version of the original map, upgraded to 10.98 thanks to @zbizu. You can grab yourself a copy of the map here.
Running on the latest & greatest TFS 1.3 - I have mostly used the original Evolutions NPC names & outfits and updated them to offer the relevant new items etc. There might still be some small issues with the map and NPC's that have been overlooked in this process - please feel free to report them and I'll ensure they're fixed promptly.
The server is hosted in a data centre in Sydney. I'll scale up its port & resources if necessary, but I doubt it will be popular enough to warrant it. Want it hosted in NA/EU/SA too? Let me know and I might consider it.

Client is 10.98 - get a standard client here.
If you're lacking an IP changer, you can find one here.
The 10.98 client has an annoying update message, you can hex edit the client to remove it or download one I prepared earlier here.
Or if you're particularly lazy, get a client with the update message removed and the IP already changed here.

Game Settings:
World type: PVP-Enforced
Runes run out: Yes
Potions run out: Yes
Free premium: Yes
Stairhop exhaust: 1 second
Rates:
Experience: 5x (static)
Skills: 5x
Magic: 3x (regeneration is buffed significantly)
Loot: 2x

Screenshots:

I have made one significant gameplay change - potions heal over time rather than instant heal.
For example, a mana potion will heal ~20 mana the moment you use it, and then ~20 additional mana every 2 seconds for a total of 5 heals (~100 mana).
When you use a potion, your toxicity level will rise (a mana potion adds 2 toxicity). Every time your toxicity level reaches or exceeds 100, you will lose 5 MAXIMUM HP.
Toxicity reduces by 1 per second, so it would take a long time for you to hit 100 from using regular potions.
Normal - 2 toxicity, Strong - 3, Great - 4 etc.
Be aware - you can force-feed potions to other players which will cause their toxicity level to rise (potentially to the point of ruining the character). Potions are disabled in PZ to prevent abuse.
I'll add some kind of protection in to prevent abuse in the form of trapping somebody and tox'ing them out with health potions (not allowing them to die). Maybe once you're over 125 you die instantly? Brutal.

You can create accounts now, but the game server won't be live until Friday 23/05 8 PM AEST.
I'll probably add a countdown to the website if I'm not too lazy. Not really expecting much of a turnout.

Cheers,
Michael

Back