• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Australia] AussieOT - 10.77 Real Map 24/7 Online

Clowney

Reaction score
Morning All,

Proud to announce that AussieOT is now live

~*Ip*~: aussieot.no-ip.org
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: Tibia 10.77 Client - Custom Client in works
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Australia(Sydney)
~*Website*~: http://aussieot.no-ip.org
~*Exp rate*~: 8x
~*Map*~: Real Tibia Map, with custom pieces
~*Runes*~: Unlimited Charges currently
~*Loot rate*~: 3x
~*Server type*~: Pvp. 3 kills gives you Red skull and 6 lends you to a ban.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 35x Skill and 35x Magic.

More Features:
~*Poi Quest*~
~*Annihilator*~
~*Demon Oak*~
~*Addons system*~

We are only new but will be expanding and are always looking for suggestions on what you guys want to see in game. Our Current team have played real tibia for 10 years+ each and wanted something with a lot less lag for our Australian community.

and if any mod wants to fix the title, its way to early in the morning here for me to function haha

What would you like to see on an OT then @MysteriousDot
I think what he is saying he would rather play custom OTS than an OTS based on the Real Tibia map, indicating that it would be more fun for him playing RL Tibia if it were the same setting.

I think what he is saying he would rather play custom OTS than an OTS based on the Real Tibia map, indicating that it would be more fun for him playing RL Tibia if it were the same setting.
What he said basically.

If Ima use my time playing OT for fun, and its basically a copy of RL tibia, why not just play RL tibia since its guaranteed to be around longer than your OT.

What he said basically.

If Ima use my time playing OT for fun, and its basically a copy of RL tibia, why not just play RL tibia since its guaranteed to be around longer than your OT.
Time to start Celesta though :D Even Peroxide played there with shit ping :p Dont cry just join haha < 3

Im on secura atm

Yea...

196bgj.jpg

bump guys, we have a good solid little community and fixes happening daily

Back