• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Australian Open Tibia Server [In Development]

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'd just like to gather some information (strongly personally opinionated) as to what makes an Open Tibia Server GREAT.

I'm currently developing the next best thing for Australian Open Tibia and the opinions (explanations included would be wonderful) here will definitely help me shape and create what is going to be a great place to play. Mind you this doesn't have to be just about the Australian Open Tibia scene, anyone is welcome to participate as a broader discussion will flare more ideas and reasons why/why not to implement certain things.

There are a few main areas I'd like people to discuss, but are not limited to:
- Server Versions
- Skill Rates
- Experience Rates (Staged/Non-Staged and Rated)
- Mapping (Spawns/Portals/NPC's/Bosses - Walk to Spawns or Teleport etc?)
- RPG Elements (You CAN have an RPG experience with almost anything, it just matters how you do it)
- Community and keeping everyone in-touch with each other
- PvP and Balancing
- Vocations and Vocation related items/spells
- Administration and how you would like it to work
- Customization (Items/Spells/Vocations - Basically anything that can be customized)

If you have anything else you'd like to add/discuss please drop a reply - This is to build on!
(Remember, this is all about YOU, the players)

Back