• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Auto Heal / Afk healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meto couldnt help that someone was attacking him and the attacks made his program heal the char.

so how can u say that he was mana-training,

Meto couldnt help that someone was attacking him and the attacks made his program heal the char.

so how can u say that he was mana-training,

Then why leave a char with autohealing? If a player goes afk - he should die by another player or else its cheating.

Then why leave a char with autohealing? If a player goes afk - he should die by another player or else its cheating.

he just asked me for coffee and prelude would heal / help me anyway if people came for me.

Still: i got banned for afk healing not skills training, so ur wrong in both cases

See? That's every time I post the something which is true, ur just ignoring it or talking around, but no straight answer. Good job.

You can ask GM Feloth, he banned me for afk auto-healing not for 'afk skills-training' and there's no rule writing about afk-healing.

K to make this simpler they banned you because you were IDLE from the game and saying spells (in some words could be described as afk mana training)

I got banned by Vanderley, I was going on toilet and let my brother play he's 5 years old he went around and exped some and when I came back I was banned for botting, but it was my brother who were playing.

This is unfair blease unban me I promise i dont cheat!!!!

I got banned by Vanderley, I was going on toilet and let my brother play he's 5 years old he went around and exped some and when I came back I was banned for botting, but it was my brother who were playing.

A 5 year old kid is like an bot!

See? That's every time I post the something which is true, ur just ignoring it or talking around, but no straight answer. Good job.

You can ask GM Feloth, he banned me for afk auto-healing not for 'afk skills-training' and there's no rule writing about afk-healing.

One time I wrote "Spamming trade" when I ment "Spamming help" channel. What should I do? :S

One time I wrote "Spamming trade" when I ment "Spamming help" channel. What should I do? :S

What're you talking about? You banned me for afk self healing not for anything else so don't start with 'it's a mistake' cuz ur just taking me everytime without no reason.

please halp my unfair ban!!!

I don't really care about this matter, but TS did not break the rules.

Talaturen said, and I quote:
Indeed auto heal is legal, but doing it afk is considered as afk mana training

Now I don't know anything about the staff, but obviously there's some confusion regarding this matter. Anyone with some knowledge about law and rules should know that a crime requires some sort of intent. You should not require a law degree in order to understand this.

My law degree is in Swedish but I could try to explain it real quick to you anyways. I'm a 'jurist', not an 'advokat'.

A. (legal)
If it is previously stated on a official medium (the softcore rules) that the use of *insert unofficial software" is legal/illegal, it must be followed and enforced by officials- in this case the GM.

B. (Intent)
What was the purpose of the alleged cheat? To increase the magic level of the character or to protect the character from harms way? If noone would attack the character, the unofficial software wouldn't activate a spell, thus not waste any mana.

C. (Conclusion)
The player used a unofficial software which the rules clearly state is legal.
A GM has officially confirmed that the use of this kind of software does not go against the rules.
The purpose of using the unofficial software was to heal the character and not to waste mana.
The unofficial software would not have done anything towards the client until the logged on character lost health.

It's impossible for me to predict what conclusion kids arguing on a small forum will lead to, but if this were a real legal case there is not a court in the world that could find him guilty.

Metaphor for the young and less gifted:
I am playing soccer on a grass field. There is a big sign saying that motor vehicles are not allowed on the grass and breaking this rule would result in a fine of 100£. Suddenly I get struck by a myocardial infarction, a heart attack. An ambulance is soon on the field with a stretcher, lifting me up.

Now, who in his right might would say that the ambulance driver should be fined for not keeping off the lawn even if there are tire marks in the grass?

Not a great metaphor but if you don't get it, ask your first grade teacher.

Sincerely yours,
The new guy

Cool! A new way to Train mana! All you have to do is get hitted a by a bunch of noobs with a full cap of mana potions and using "exura gran mas res" when u loose 4 hp.. Thanks!! >.<

Oh my God, we all know you are just 'crying' about being banned with a comment of "AFK Self-Healing", you know what?

Just to let you without posts on this thread... the little space where GMs write "banned for... bla bla" it's just a comment, we can write whatever we want! The comment doesn't matter, it's the reason... "Using Unofficial Software to Play", now stop posting.

I talked to Gm feloth and asked him if healbot is allowed or not its allowed if your not afking. But i think there should be no bots at all. well thats my opinion.

Oh my God, we all know you are just 'crying' about being banned with a comment of "AFK Self-Healing", you know what?

Just to let you without posts on this thread... the little space where GMs write "banned for... bla bla" it's just a comment, we can write whatever we want! The comment doesn't matter, it's the reason... "Using Unofficial Software to Play", now stop posting.

Why do you even bother telling the 'little space', fact is he asked me (do u understand mr. mechiko?) if i was afk during HEALING and said HEALING BOT IS NOT ALLOWED WHILE BEING AFK, so doesn't matter whatever you post or w/e the little space is, he banned me for afk self healing, nothing else.

Kk mr gm knows everything, looks like ur crying cuz u lost this one.

I talked to Gm feloth and asked him if healbot is allowed or not its allowed if your not afking. But i think there should be no bots at all. well thats my opinion.

Indeed, however the thing is that its hard for us to find people that are using healbots, because the player can claim that they are using hotkeys.

However, we are discussing the antiparalyze script atm. As new rules will be applied soon.

any form of the bot is obviously illegal. Dude just think. and tthe fact that you looked at the rules for that specific reason is pathetic. real tibia, the bots illegal, no different for an ot.

Why do you even bother telling the 'little space', fact is he asked me (do u understand mr. mechiko?) if i was afk during HEALING and said HEALING BOT IS NOT ALLOWED WHILE BEING AFK, so doesn't matter whatever you post or w/e the little space is, he banned me for afk self healing, nothing else.

Kk mr gm knows everything, looks like ur crying cuz u lost this one.

Now read your post and correct it. So I can understand, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back