• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Auto updater Mobile Client

lSenturion2

Reaction score
Can someone have idea how to use the Auto updater on Android Client? Im looking for a guide. Please help me <3

@oen432 - i think data is like for PC client - because if it is compiled in one .apk there will be not able to update it like that one on PC

about Play Store - it fuction like:
  • pay 25$ for developer account (also for being "play protected" cert apk)
  • upload .apk
  • if you change some, you create second apk with update in it
  • upload
  • client "updating" apk as like "delete first one / install second one with update in it"

about Play Store - it fuction like:
  • pay 25$ for developer account (also for being "play protected" cert apk)
  • upload .apk
  • if you change some, you create second apk with update in it
  • upload
  • client "updating" apk as like "delete first one / install second one with update in it"
The only thing I would be worried about is copyrights. Google is pretty strict about that and you are using Cipsoft assets.

Yup - it can be or not - a problem, but I think that way to develop an app - on nothimg better than "download/run" serwer is worthless :)
If you going to use a server and client just as a "frame" to build something own - just not from C++ scratch - it will be ok :)
(so your mods on server / client, graphic, builds, etc)

Back