• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Auto Updater

Kthxbye

Reaction score
Looking for someone to help me make an auto updater for my custom client or make one for me(will pay)
Thank you.

@lSenturion2 - nope :(
@oen432 - You got any idea hot to use it? From move on YT that show how to use that - its not working, maybe there are some PHP files that is missing? I got V8 from github and i cant use autoupdater :)

@oen432 - You got any idea hot to use it? From move on YT that show how to use that - its not working, maybe there are some PHP files that is missing? I got V8 from github and i cant use autoupdater :)

@oen432 yea, but thera are no files like on yt clip.. updater.php etc.. i got "earlier" files for v8 version (with that php files) but it wont work...

@lSenturion2 yup - I couldnt make it work.
I figured it out with neoncube (rar updates - my file/folders in rar like in on client folder side)
and finally it working :)

How did you fail to install the one in v8? It's so freaking easy, 5min work.

@oen432 i was trying as many ways.. but i think not the right way now...
spend 10min to make a movie how to setup that - and You will be beloved by rest of users :D
with that what i saw from kondra - and what i read in manual - nothing worked at all

simple neoncube - after some mod, run like a wild :)

Back