• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AutoList

ponei

mancha verde
Reaction score
MAN! I'm so tired! Spent about a month trying to fix this f**king bug. I ASK FOR YOUR HELP! IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX! PLEASE!

Usually in server save, my server crashs...
Reason: ?

Always happens when the function is trying to use AutoList<Player> blabla like in getPlayerByName or saving all the players... here are the SSs:

wth.jpg

wth2.jpg

wth3.jpg

wth4.jpg

wth5.jpg

Last edited:
try posting it on TFS board i think Tala read those thread more... cuz i can't really help you with that i'm not getting crash and all the times i got around ~60 hours uptime then i just reset my computer so it run lag free again.

what a shame... thats why tfs have the server save so different?

this is an opentibia bug. those noobs dont believe me because they dont have a server save command... my server save often and after about 3 hours the server crash. so i commented the payhouses part and everything worked ok but after about 20 hours the server crashed and again because of our big friend autolist! while saving players... shouldn't happens, is a simple function. and after that while saving the map(uieheiUAH) the server crashed! i already tryed to add mutex around the saversave but nothing changed... NEED HELP PLEASE!

Back