• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Automatic raids, yay or nay?

Automatic raids, yay or nay?

• yay!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • nay!

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

dominique120

Science & Reason
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Title says it all, Do you like automatic raids that occur every X hours, or at X time?

I think predictable raids can be a nice feature. Knowing whether you'll be there for a raid or whether you'll miss it is nice, as well as being prepared and not having to rush out of a hunting spawn. Raids (at least in real Tibia) aren't nearly surprising or dangerous as they once were. If yours are intended to surprise people while hunting and possibly kill them, then I'd make them random; otherwise I vote for a set time.

I prefer raids to occur 'randomly' to take players by surprise.

If it always happen at a certain time, it's more of an event, and not a raid.

Both have their purpose, it just depends on what you are trying to achieve with the raid... is it a random occurrence? Or is it a server event?

I'm guessing maybe a balance of both is the best option, the problem I see with automatic raids is that is that they become a bit boring after some time.

I agree with Sportacus randomly is pretty awesome

Back