• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Automation and Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fairytail

Helloo,

Skills: Automation: I can automate almost anything on windows. A bit of hacking and reverse engineering: I have been successful in the past in replicating features from other programs and I even created a crack for a program once.
Programming/Scripting Languages I know: Autohotkey, c#, c++, python, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, PowerShell and others. But most of my time and experience is with Autohotkey, c#, Python and JavaScript. I can also understand other languages that i don't use and possibly convert to another language. (for example I did convert a part of an API in php to c# as a part of a job even though i didn't know php at the time)

(Off Topic) currently I have two python scripts already done currently for two of the biggest high Exp English OTs, AL BT
the ones done are alert based only with many different kinds of image searches for random spawning things or just things for generally can use an alert, all of course while game client windows is not in front but also not minimized (if you minimized game client by mistake for example u will be sound alerted); also these two already built custom python scripts have many more features. (can edit or same sell these too)

and yeah open for any requests, drop me a pm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back