• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Avatar and Signature] Requests, will be done a.s.a.p - Sharp

Text: - Nothing
Text Style: -
Size: as big as a avatar is possible
Main colours: Lilac-Purple / white-silver
Extra colours: light silver and blue- as the sky.
Main "has-to-include": A girl (can be a Anime too) Look at Gypard's Avatar for Inspiration
Maybe "has-to-include": A beautiful found, not with a image but some colors (as Gypards)
Border: Yes, i prefer normal black, small

Try to make your best, i'll get very happy if you tr to do it for me ! :)
Cya

Fiasco: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpj54kdqgT1qlrd7ko1_100.png

Preview:
tumblr_lpj54kdqgT1qlrd7ko1_100.png

I didn't have any render of Willie, so I had to find one ._.

Manuveiu: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpj552MJtP1qlrd7ko1_100.png

Preview:
tumblr_lpj552MJtP1qlrd7ko1_100.png

Hope this is good enough.

Its a little bad but I had just woken up so xD

Also

Teamviewer Version: 6.0.10722
ID: 680 711 804
Password: 6067
Type: Presentation
Photoshopping Just to see how I photoshop :>

Last edited:
Can you do another avatar, with the style with this one that you made for me but with megan fox or other brunette and in the 220 x 300?
The same style/found/effects/colours but with those things up.
Thats cuz I'm in other forum too and the avatars are in this size

Last edited:
@users, when you request something, could you please Like the first post in this thread, to notify me that there is a request waiting.

@users, when you request something, could you please Like the first post in this thread, to notify me that there is a request waiting.
and if i wanna like the post because i wanna thank you for making an avatar but i can't rep you with any later effect so i like, but there is no request waiting, can i like then?

I don't ave any megan fox renders I think, if I do I'll get too it, other wise you'll have to wait until my broadband speeds up again so I can find a render.

Alternatively you can find one for me.

@others

I'm still taking requests.

Size: 100x100
Text: Main text: Meloth, sub-text, 'I'm a nerd'.
Font: Any
Style: Something unique
Colours: Just simpe ones, but a bit unique.
Render link: Here! Just pick a nice render.
Effects: U choose, nothing fancy
Frame: Thin black frame.
Animation: Nah.

Extra: I want the avatar to catch your eye.

I know, but than I have 2 avatar too use, right? And it seems to take a while for Xenios to finnish, because there a few peeps ahead of me.

REQUEST: iPhone bg?

I want to request an iPhone background..

An adidas text with gold glowing along with some sparks, and behind the adidas text there should be a even bigger text with EVERLAST.. behind everlast there should be black paint :p

glowing sparks you know, like stars but very tiny :p and all iphone screens are the same size, 3.5 inches or 320 x 480 pixels ;D

Back