• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Avatar Online Team

Trojoka

Reaction score
Hello,

i searching a Team for a serius nice Tibia Project!
The Name of the Project
28k82m9.jpg

i mean the Avatar Movie From James Cameron

The Jobs:
Mapper: 1/4 = Trojoka,
Scripter: 0/2 =
Spriter: 0/2 =
Acc Coder: 0/1 =
Web Desinger: 0/1 =
Story Writer: 0/1 =
Custom Client Maker: 0/1 =

What you must say!
Name:
Languge(s):

I hope you want to Join the Team!

//Trojoka

Lawl you need 14 people and you just got 1 (yourself)
If you don't give some info on the serv nobody will join

let me tell you, that start a custom sprite project is way harder than it sounds.
and YOU as starter must have the knowledge.. you can't expect the team do all the work for you while you "huh? wtf is this?"
so.. do you have experience how to change graphics and sprites? and mostly.. are you an epic mapper? + epic coder... else this project will probably screw up before you even got the 5 first sprites.

Anyway good luck

Guys, this is simple. If your not going to apply for the job then don't post (cept for RealSoft posts, that one was logical). Stop trolling the forums damn failures, when all of you have successful servers with 100+ players on it, then you can talk about what's failing and what's not.

Also, I agree with what Real said, if you don't have any knowledge of open tibia then your project will fail. The project leader not knowing anything will make your team leave you. Basically it wouldn't even be your project anymore. You must have some type of experience in order to create your own project.

Name: Fredrik
Languge(s): English 7/10, spanish 2/10, swedish 10/10 :)

I can be a help mapper and create a new header and other designs (not the website =/) if you want to x)

Back