• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Porai

Reaction score
I'm putting together a project AVATAR ONLINE 8.7, it has several systems:

-Water benders: So they can use the movements near water, or have a water pouch. (can fill up to 900%)
-Earthbending: They may have moves that can be controlled with the look of the player.
-Airbenders: Almost all pushing movements can players.
-Fire benders: It has a huge damage is speed high.
-System of nations: If you kill somebody your nation, you get a SKULL and enter for
the wanted list, ie if someone kill you, earn reward (as more kills, more gain) and lose a skull after death.
If an enemy attack from another nation, if you kill you don't gain a SKULL..
*Mount System: A system that already comes in tibia 8.7, but will own creatures.

I'm looking for a mapper.
E-mail: [email protected]
I'm Scripter​
Sorry for the mistakes of English, I'm not English, D.

Fire beat 90% of all the other benders, only way they lost was because of the avatar (or the last airbender if you like, airbenders are well, dead).

Airbenders in this game dont would being dead.
and on fire benders, i not thought in a system for them, but everything is balanced.
-Edited:
the air benders, would not be avatar, anyone could be. (anyone nation)

my english is my english. don't matter he is bad, and you don't knows me too, don't knows what i'm able to do in a OT...

my english is my english. don't matter he is bad, and you don't knows me too, don't knows what i'm able to do in a OT...

Ok just pointing out one thing that bugs me. English is a language, not a person with a gender etc. Why do people say this? Surely even Google Translate doesn't give that crap?

i know somebody who makes it but i wont release his name or anything.. And to be honest its fun to play ;)

Well, with such a terrible english knowledge you won't get your project far. But oh well, good luck. ;)
@Up, lol, if he still makes it, how can you possibly play it?

Back