• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature & Avatar - Request Yours Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd very much like you do do a signature with this wonderful picture of an even more wonderful girlfriend of mine...
I'd like to have the text: w3ndt, in the lower left corner, and then some smokey details around the picture. Also, if you could throw in a few semi-transparent hearts in pink/red I'd be delighted ;)

If it's too hard, I'll keep on searching :)

2vdi35y.jpg

Text;Bobette1996
Colours; Red And black
Pictures; you chosse
Border; Circle
Background; Green

Text; Rush Crush
Colours; Blue and black
Pictures; Random ... 120x120
Border; Random
Background; I'd prefer something cool

I'd very much like you do do a signature with this wonderful picture of an even more wonderful girlfriend of mine...
I'd like to have the text: w3ndt, in the lower left corner, and then some smokey details around the picture. Also, if you could throw in a few semi-transparent hearts in pink/red I'd be delighted ;)

If it's too hard, I'll keep on searching :)

2vdi35y.jpg

What do you think about this? :)
6CVzcqcbI6.png

Attachments

Looks nice indeed :) But I was kinda hoping you could connect it into a signature... like blend her into the left corener of a signature... Kinda like the Skele dude in yours :)? Is it possible....? or do I need only a shape?

This is what i could do.
1ZEurWqqFW.png

If you want i can still try to edit it,but its hard.
Also this if you're looking for abit signature size.
yqC3jN7F0x.png

If you want i can keep trying for what you want just say lolz.

Ain't fucking fulfilling requests on this greedy forum no more.

Text: GangstaG
Text Style your choice
Size your choice
Text Color, perferably gold unless it doesnt work with the picture your choose
Picture, your choice

He isn't making anything anymore he is dead right? xD
No, my laptop broke then my girlfriend gave birth to my son 5 days ago, so I haven't had time.
I will repost a new thread then. If a moderator see's this, please close the thread.

If not, members, please don't troll ^_^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back