• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature & Avatar Request

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
If you wish to have a personalised Signature or Avatar created for you, post here and I will make it.

@Other artists, feel free to take some requests and create some also.

You can look around some places and see some of my work.

I request an avatar, with Light blue and black, With K.F, with a cool tribal pattern around it.

I will pay you with, coconuts. Is that ok? :thumbup:

I request an avatar, with Light blue and black, With K.F, with a cool tribal pattern around it.

I will pay you with, coconuts. Is that ok? :thumbup:

Sure is.
XDDD
I'll make it in a sec. Eating beans on toast!

1z6cbhd.jpg

Hi, I would sure, like to have an avatar in black and light blue, Like yours, but as Four Magic? i will pay you with condoms. Msg me back.

Am i the only one thats viewed this thread that thinks Karrll and Four Magic are the same person as Three magic :/

lol

Sincerely,
Yours Pablol

Im the same person as Karrl. lol, and Three magic is my rl life friend :p

I know you pablol.

Ive seen you around when im Rhero ;)

Am i the only one thats viewed this thread that thinks Karrll and Four Magic are the same person as Three magic :/

lol

Sincerely,
Yours Pablol

Actually Four Magic is Karrll & he's my rl friend.

Find out facts first. ;)

Actually Four Magic & Karrll is the biggest n00b ever :)

@topic: Can you create a signature for me? There should be written gerberos with some cool red/black font and bananas in the background.

Back