• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Avatar Server V1 War of the Elements

Haha im still debating on what to do about the Avatar thing, like, we dont want 100 Avatars at the same time Lol.

Hello Firelord Azula,
I like your idea of making this server,
Personally I think in order to become a True Avatar, you shouldnt randomly give ppl it, there should be come sort of learn/quest/mission etc...

Anyways, I was wondering if you still needed any help with anything, including scirpting.... If you need any info about me, pm me or catch me on msn, Send me a PM for my Person E-mail...
Just offering my help,

the avatar should be either an NPC, or the top player on Highscores.

Certainly the avatar shouldnt be picked out randomly but I think you can pick an avatar
by Top Player or the person who has finished all quest,but anyways your just barely started
the project so you have alot of time to think.

good idea ^_^
i can help scripting

i was the first person to make an Avatar Server (it was called Nations), had custom sprites n everything, and 90% of the server was done solo by me. I had it up for about 2 months, then i lost my computer (hardrive got corrupted and wiped out clean), so there went my awesome server. I still do have some files of it, all the sprs i used, but the map is gone and the main partion of the server is too. Annnywho. I decided recently to go with it back again since a ton of people asked me to put it back. this time im heading for something a bit different. not gunna give out much info on that yet, cuz it's semi secret =] I even made the site and a banner for it --> Nations Evolution - Home page
but yeah, if i wasnt too busy with my 3 projects.. i wud join you. but ofc, add me to msn and i can help you some in mapping or just ideas/concepts

the avatar should be either an NPC, or the top player on Highscores.

Believe me, i went through a lot with this topic on players being an Avatar. From actual experience, i'm telling you you should not let players have the power to become an avatar. it causes soooo much power abusing and unbalance in the entire server. a lot of people quit when the first person became an avatar. The avatar SHOULD be an npc. definitely.

Back
Top Bottom