• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature & [Avatar] Winnerandy's Signatures/Avatars work/showoff! REQUEST AVAILABLE!

Does the work I do for people, worth money?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
Hi folks!

This thread is my showoff of what I've done with Photoshop!
I've started to make some signatures/avatars by this time.. So i tried to start making
signatures/avatars more often get better. So, here are some signatures I've made.

A link will be added here, when I have opened a thread where you can request your signature.
Feel free to comment, rate or REP. I hope you like my signatures, and try to help me.

If you have any questions, just comment or send me a PM!

This thread will always be up to date!
===============================================================================================
REQUST INFO - AVAILABLE AGAIN! SIGN+AVATAR!

LATEST NEWS:

You can now request a avatar! I'll not make any signatures at the moment, but maybe later..
If you want a avatar, please.. I want these informations from you guys:

Colors
Render
Name

AND Size.
Members - (100 x 100)
Donators - (120 x 120)

Please PM and send me the information and I'll send the avatar or just write the information here and I will upload it in this thread!

LATEST NEWS:

You can now request a signature!
If you want a signature, please.. I want these informations from you guys:

Colors
Render
Name

AND Size.
Members - (XXX x XXX)

Please PM and send me the information and I'll send the signature or just write the information here and I will upload it in this thread!

===============================================================================================
LATEST NEWS:

I have changed my mind and now you can request both avatars and signatures! Please comment the information or PM me. I'll try to make the signature/avatar as quicliest I can!

And please, REP++!
LATEST:

TECHNO:
14uvwid.png

Last edited:
Omg, that's awesome! Could you make on for me?
Looks so professional

Hi folks!

This thread is my showoff of what I've done with Photoshop!
This thread will be always updated!

LATEST:

TECHNO:
14uvwid.png

you could of did so much more the the lines on the left--
overall~ 9.5/10 and +rep,
<3 your signatures, and your work.

xD, I'll make a thread where all can request a signature.

Ty for all comments! More coming soon!

I'll make avatars too. The thread will be opened when I've learned Photoshop skills 100%!

Heh, Idk if I will learn out, or make tutorials.

LATEST:

CITY
v340a9.jpg

Last edited:
Ahahaha xD ^^ Thanks.. But seriusly, I'am not ready to make signature to people atm.. I'll get stressed to much maybe :/..

And this is the beggining.

AVATARS WILL BE MADE/UPLOADED LATER.

You make good signatures, but you ruin them with text. Text in a signature is part of the focal, it isnt the main one and thats the hard part. Making it noticeable, but also keeping the most attention on the actual focal. Try bring it closer to the render, and making it more subtle.

Back