• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No...I have the DVD I bought off some loser in my city.
I watched it in my home theater and it was pretty good.

You just brought a damn CAM version. If it was a DVDScr or R5 then some ripper duds would have got it long time ago.

3d is the way to watch it, 2d just don't even bother. That's the sad thing.

Although avatar has made more money than any movie ever made, even topped Titanic (Which was made by James Cameron as well)

I love it, i had to pee but held on because i didn't wanna miss any of it.
And also the fact that in Australia it cost 4 People $70 too go see it. :/ Expensive.

3d is the way to watch it, 2d just don't even bother. That's the sad thing.

Although avatar has made more money than any movie ever made, even topped Titanic (Which was made by James Cameron as well)

I love it, i had to pee but held on because i didn't wanna miss any of it.
And also the fact that in Australia it cost 4 People $70 too go see it. :/ Expensive.

Sound amazing, except the peeing thing.
Did you watch it in any special 3d format or just the regulair one? As i've heard there are different types of 3d. Some looks real and others look, well.. less real :p

Avatar only show in two formates. And they are digital only. Therefore only like 8-9 cinemaes in Norway have it in 3D.

Hint: Ringen got good 3D quality. Remember to get middle seats!

Avatar only show in two formates. And they are digital only. Therefore only like 8-9 cinemaes in Norway have it in 3D.

Hint: Ringen got good 3D quality. Remember to get middle seats!

Yeah, I had to go into Oslo if I wanted to see it in 3d. But at that moment I was in Sweden. And I lived far from any big city in Sweden, did not want to take the trip to göteborg for 2hours just for that. Haha

Is this where you're gonna tell me I was wrong not taking a 2hour trip?

@Stian,
Actually it wasn't a "cam" version :p
Like I said it was good and "cam'd" movies suck; however I know for a fact the theatre experience is still better.

@JDB, there are no DVDRips, R5/R7 (with just is another name for russian and thailandish DVDRips) or DVDScr out. If there where, then the internet would be floating around with it. There is a 720p (HD) cam version out. It's ok quality and might be confused for a "bad" dvd. All TS/Telesync are just cams.

@Feloth: Was just thinking about the:
Location: Oslo, Norway part. Didn't know your current location.

@JDB, there are no DVDRips, R5/R7 (with just is another name for russian and thailandish DVDRips) or DVDScr out. If there where, then the internet would be floating around with it. There is a 720p (HD) cam version out. It's ok quality and might be confused for a "bad" dvd. All TS/Telesync are just cams.

Nope, I have the movie and I am not confused about the quality.
Why are you arguing with me? You're wrong.

@Topic,
It is a good movie although I think it portrays humans harshly.

:peace:

Send me a rip and we'll see.

Or just some screenshots that isn't rescaled.

Nope, I have the movie and I am not confused about the quality.
Why are you arguing with me? You're wrong.

@Topic,
It is a good movie although I think it portrays humans harshly.

:peace:

I think thats what makes it good and unique :D

People like diffrent things. Even if The Godfather 1&2 are the two highest rated movies on IMDB, i dobt that everyone think they are the best movies ever created.

People like diffrent things. Even if The Godfather 1&2 are the two highest rated movies on IMDB, i dobt that everyone think they are the best movies ever created.

Thats because everyone has their own opinions and most websites just go by a majority vote of how movies are rated.. but I agree with you

But again, Titanic is not even on the list of the 250 highest rated movies, and that movie is still the nr 1 most grossing movie (without adjusting for inflation) after 12 years. I still wonder how that's possible.

Avatar is nr 2 most grossing movie (and it probable won't hit nr 1), but is atleast rated as 37 highest. With these data I think Avatar 2 will hit nr 1. And maybe leave James Cameron with the top3 for himself.

They won two golden globes too. :)

BEST MOTION PICTURE - DRAMA
Winner: Avatar (2009)
BEST DIRECTOR - MOTION PICTURE
Winner: James Cameron for Avatar (2009)

But again, Titanic is not even on the list of the 250 highest rated movies, and that movie is still the nr 1 most grossing movie (without adjusting for inflation) after 12 years. I still wonder how that's possible.

Leonardo DiCaprio, the ladies adore him.

Back