• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
Here I'll use the thread to post my avatars I've made (mostly requests).

Note that some of them are not quite good so I will start with the best and end with worst ones. :p

21011eq.png

30aq1s1.png

2czbrj6.png

8xrl3n.png

emptyavater2ji9.png

seabitzavater2es9.png

jonnyavater4dj5.png

icetearavater4ve5.png

343qes8.png

icetearavaterio8.png

Xenios quality~

Limit acess destricted for donators only! D: so DOODs donate to this forum!

Forgot this Xenios?

Nice Xenios.. i think ur gonna have LOADS of ppl asking u to make avatars now lol

He does designing jobs like this in the donation section. ^^ It's aproxly 5 euros for a donator user. (which is nothing).

Give Talaturen a beer and he will give you THIS back.

The donators board on otland is 1000x times better than the one on ******.net You get great support over there.

Aff, hell no im paying 5 euros for a avatar -.-

Aff, hell no im paying 5 euros for a avatar -.-

You will get lots of other advantages.

I personally spend 10 - 15 euro every single day just for school food. :p

He does designing jobs like this in the donation section. ^^ It's aproxly 5 euros for a donator user. (which is nothing).

Give Talaturen a beer and he will give you THIS back.

The donators board on otland is 1000x times better than the one on ******.net You get great support over there.

"Give Talaturen a beer"? You know that all the money goes to the forum? http://otland.net/f124/otlands-economy-4877/

@Neon, aren't you already donator? :S

@Xenios, very nice indeed. And as Znote said you should only take donator's requests :p

It's not free on the "gymnasium", you pay 500 SEK every semester.
yea shit, my cousin went at Olympia she paid too, i guess you goes there too? my gymnasium just rox:)

And Xenios
When you add a copyright or your name on any of your work my it disappear as much as you can but let it still be there so your job can't be stolen, id rate your work 7/10.

Yes, I've a thread in donator's board where people can request art things like a avatar & signature but sometimes I feel to do some requests in the public request thread at the forum Small Art and honestly I dislike some of my work but yet I'm trying to improve myself. ;)

Yes, I've a thread in donator's board where people can request art things like a avatar & signature but sometimes I feel to do some requests in the public request thread at the forum Small Art and honestly I dislike some of my work but yet I'm trying to improve myself. ;)

i like ur work!! :))
ok now go one for me or else i will ban you
guss where
i can say that its in a Thr....

Back