• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avesta 0.6.3

nystrom

Reaction score
Hello, i have the Avesta 0.6.3 and a real map from 8.0, the server runs on xampp my sql, i have fixed all buggs and errors in the consol and personly remade all the houses. + fixed some spawn errors sutch as a missing creature here and there.

The problem i have now is that the sqlfile: mysql database.mysql is a bit broken and it needs to be remade or something, or maybe i just use a wrong version of my website...

does some one know how i can fix this sqlfile, or maybe where i can find a website that works with the Avesta 0.6.3

i am planing on making a mid rate server where ppl can have some wars and sutch :D
please msg me, im happy for all the help i can get.

kindly regards,
God Lipton

Last edited:
Avesa 0.6.3 can be compiled with a certain definition for 7.6 support =s

please tell me more about this mate,
where can i find this certain definition that supports the 7.6/7.72 client? and how do i compile this old files.
Rep + ofc

Back