• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua [Avesta 7.4]Config.lua

MisaeltheKid

Reaction score
I have that error : Warning: Error parsing D:/Documents and Settings/admin/Desktop/Avesta/config.lua on line 178 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 130
File config.lua loaded from D:/Documents and Settings/admin/Desktop/Avesta/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory.If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

The line 178 is this:
-- max number of messages a player can say before getting muted (default 4), set to 0 to disable muting

I cant simply delete too..

How about you post the whole fucking .lua - as there is clearly a syntax error somewhere.

I clear the lua now is better to see. Line 73.

DataDir = "data/"

NotationsToBan = 3
WarningsToFinalBan = 4
WarningsToDeletion = 5
BanLength = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60
FinalBanLength = 7 * 24 * 60 * 60
IPBanishmentLength = 24 * 60 * 60
KillsToBan = 6

WorldType = "pvp"
Exhausted = 1000
FightExhausted = 2000
HealExhausted = 1000
ExhaustedAdd = 200
PZLock = 60000
FieldOwnershipDuration = 5000
TimeToDecreaseFrags = 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000
WhiteSkullTime = 3
KillsToRedSkull = 4
RemoveAmmunition = true
RemoveRuneCharges = true
RemoveWeaponCharges = true

IP = "......"
Port = "7171"

LoginTries = 0
RetryTimeout = 5000
LoginTimeout = 60 * 1000
AllowClones = false
CheckAccounts = true

SQL_Type = "mysql"
SQL_DB = "ot"
SQL_Host = "localhost"
SQL_Port = 3306
SQL_User = "root"
SQL_Pass = "......"

HouseRentPeriod = "monthly"
HousePrice = 100

LoginMsg = "Welcome to OTServ. For help visit http://otserv.org"
ServerName = "OTServ"
WorldName = "OpenTibia"
OwnerName = "Ferrus"
OwnerEmail = "http://otfans.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=40946"
URL = "http://otfans.net/showthread.php?t=124304"
Location = "Poland"

MinActionInterval = 200
MinActionExInterval = 1000

Map = "data/world/world2.otbm"
MapKind = "OTBM"
MapStoreType = "binary"

RateExp = 20
RateSkill = 5
RateMag = 7
RateLoot = 3
RateSpawn = 1

DespawnRange = 2
DespawnRadius = 50

motd = "Welcome To Elhera Rpg-Pvp!
motdnum = "1"

MaxPlayers = "50"
MaxMessageBuffer = 4
-- max number of messages a player can say before getting muted (default), set to 0 to disable muting
SaveClientDebug = false
UseAccBalance = false
PremOnlyBeds = false
MaxIdleTime = 15
LevelToRook = 5
RookTempleId = 1
StorePlayerDeathsInDB = false
FACCTempleID = 0

Last edited:
I have that error : Warning: Error parsing D:/Documents and Settings/admin/Desktop/Avesta/config.lua on line 178 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 130
File config.lua loaded from D:/Documents and Settings/admin/Desktop/Avesta/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory.If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

The line 178 is this:
-- max number of messages a player can say before getting muted (default 4), set to 0 to disable muting

I cant simply delete too..

How about following the rules? You did not post any code so how to you expect us to help you? Post the whole file on pastebin.com

Usually you can just fix this problem by removing all the comments; those are the ones starting with a --

Also, Dont forget to use code tags, there is reason enough rule breaking in this thread to delete it.

How about you not be so rude?

How about following the rules? You did not post any code so how to you expect us to help you? Post the whole file on pastebin.com

Usually you can just fix this problem by removing all the comments; those are the ones starting with a --

Also, Dont forget to use code tags, there is reason enough rule breaking in this thread to delete it.

Sorry, i'm newbie.... Also, i already deleted the comments, but that comment "--max number of messages a player can say before getting muted (default), set to 0 to disable muting" if i i delete will show this: "File config.lua loaded from D:/Documents and Settings/admin/Desktop/Avesta/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory.If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author."

Dudes, news.. I can delete all, but IF I DELETE "()" will be appear other error, this error:File config.lua loaded from D:/Documents and Settings/admin/Desktop/Avesta/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory.If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.