• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avesta House Bugged

tavares7

Reaction score
Good night guys, I have a little problem here on my server and would very much like someone of you could help me to solve it.

The situation is as follows:

I had a server XML 7.6 and I just want to change the distro server to another server, because I was using (XML) has some bugs and I do not have much freedom to change some settings on the server. So I opted to do a download from a server complex and without these bugs, but unfortunately the server is a 7.6 Avesta (SQL).

I know it's impossible to pass an XML to SQL server (or is very complicated), but all I want is to save my old map and move to this new server.
I managed to pass the map to the SQL server on a good, with nothing missing and the spawns of monsters properly.

However, the new server is not configured the houses that were for XML files. With this in mind, I opened the map editor RME and configured the home usually:

cyc8.png

But it happens within the server:

bt45.png

I can invite people, but the door is not configured as a door of a house.

85w.png

Does anyone know tell me the reason?
Please, if anyone knows ... respond quickly as possible :/
Thank you

Last edited:
I've tried to change the door but nothing happens.
Still bugged ;//

- - - Updated - - -

The original map of this server already have a house configurated.
So i think the problem isn't the distro '-'

Back