• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Axtrox's Mapping Service

Axtrox

Uninspired Mapper
Reaction score
--CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS (MAPPING SOMETHING ALREADY)

Hello, I've started playing another game so while I bot there I'd like to map, so request mapping pieces here and I'll show screenshots here and PM the person that requested it the download link
<I won't do giant size maps, only around 120~x120~ max>

How to request:
Theme:*
Average Size:*
Special requirements:

And also anything else you might want me to know before I give you a map..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to see examples of my work just click my signature

Screenshots from requests:
spiderschamber.png

Last edited:
For free?
xD

Theme: Giant spider queen room
Size: Just the room =D

[Dont need download link,im justing testing your mapping skills]

I dont recomend him if you want something done for a deadline... However I do recomend him as a good mapper, he has a touch for mapping.

Thought you were on my team, guess not. Asked you to do one thing and never heard from you since.

/\

Uhmm I guess that was my brother, he sometimes maps and uses my otland account since he's too lazy to get one himself, sorry if he bothered you :S

For free?
xD

Theme: Giant spider queen room
Size: Just the room =D

[Dont need download link,im justing testing your mapping skills]

Since you said you only wanted the room, i didnt bother to do the bottom part also cuz u didnt even wanted, just to "test me" also i couldnt find the "queen" <was too lazy to actually LOOK for it lawl> so i just put a giant spider instead>
spiderschamber.png

OR: Here for better quality

twice? i couldnt do the maps cuz i had alot of homework, im not just going to fail a class just for mapping...

undeground city not huge but good with some passages like kaz

/\

Uhmm I guess that was my brother, he sometimes maps and uses my otland account since he's too lazy to get one himself, sorry if he bothered you :S
Nice excuse... your loss, bro.

Back