• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Azleh/Shaqz is a scammer!

I never settled the price and even never it was told that it was going to be 180$ but 4000 tibiacoins, that katthult said that was 50$ for him because he was buying cash from his guild or something scamminish or even I wasnt noticed about a 50$ offer (check my screenshots)
Perfect.
Thanks for clearing that up.

3 - Second payment proof of 32.69$ USD - At this point we continued to discuss some issues he had on his server (some lag related to LUA scripts and freezes), so I had offered him a stats system that logs every lua function usage, SQL, etc ... he was interested in it since this way he could measure what could be lagging his server (and eventually figured it was a LUA script monster::eek:nthink code that executed way too much causing high CPU % usage).

What stat system that logs lua functions / sql etc..? I know of only 1 guy that did that and it was kondra, he was the only person that created a logging system.

@Azleh
Can you show us this sytem? I think he sold you somone else work.

What stat system that logs lua functions / sql etc..? I know of only 1 guy that did that and it was kondra, he was the only person that created a logging system.

@Azleh
I dont think its that hard but yeah, kondrah did one and maybe they just selling someone else code :p

I'm honestly tired of Azleh spamming my thread with just words and never with proof, and I honestly don't have anything else to reply to him.

People have given out their opinion on this topic and proofs have been showed for the community to see and those who speak Spanish have stated that he indeed stole from me for the tasks I did for him (because as his first excuse is "I talked bad about him" but never showed proof of, and later said that I "stole from him that he never received the files" which he hasn't showed proof of either), what are the mods going to do in this situation related to Azleh who has been in a scam scandal again? What situation are we in in the community? We can't just leave a scam like this to die in discussion board, because eventually, it is going to happen again.
@WibbenZ @Ninja

For anyone joining late.. I'm going to try to paraphrase this whole thread.

Ezzz was asked to do a couple of jobs by Azleh.
Job 1 and Job 2 were completed, and paid for.
Job 3 was attempted, but there was some bugs, and Azleh says they have resolved those issues on their own.

During Job 3, another person was asking Azleh to do a job, and Azleh quoted them $180.
This same person was also in contact with Ezzz who said that the $180 quote is too high, and that he would've quoted something closer to $50.
The other person wanted Ezzz to do the work, which Ezzz declined, as Azleh was already doing the work?
In the end, the other person ended up stealing the work from Azleh, and did a chargeback of the $180?

It was around this time that Azleh decided to charge back the money spent on the first 2 jobs that were already completed.

sooo tldr..

Ezzz completed 2 jobs and attempted to complete a 3rd job for Azleh
Azleh paid for 2 jobs then did a charge back.
-----------------

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.

Cheers.

You've got the idea, but third job was never paid to Azleh for he never had done it since, these images should clear things up for you and everyone, there is a reason why Azleh is only talking words and never showing proof of conversations in the English conversations he had with the third guy, and the mines he posted and prior to payment dates because those were us fixing everything, he doesn't give a fuck about anyone in here, and that's why he doesn't show screenshots from third person because those were in English not on Spanish.

@Azleh

He knew the system was from Kondrah, Kondrah had sold this system to two of my friends, one for a low price (50$) and another for a high price (200$ usd) (according to the prices they gave me, not making any assumptions on Kondrah, he's one of the best developers we have left here on otland and he's fair and well to everything he does, so I can corroborate that he does as well gets tasks done in time), I only sold it to Azleh for 30 usd because he wanted it, lets not forget people re-sell code everywhere, cast systems, tibianic dlls, many other cam systems, systems of farming, etc ... but it's good to let people know that the code is not theirs I only did it as a favor and because it was being overpriced from other programmers in comparison to the price they had got it for, I never advertised it as mine.
Here's the statement I told him it wasn't mine.

Attachments

• 1557336963997.png
    1557336963997.png
    257.5 KB · Views: 12 · VirusTotal
@Ezzz Make a tl;dr on OP
This is shit long with images you need to open one by one.
Damn! Are you new on this forum? I can PM you how to properly upload images for FREE. You just need to ask.

Last edited:
🤣 Deal. @pitbullmindset
TL;DR

Azleh stole 65$ from two tasks I did for him in two weeks timelapse between payments, threatened a third person that wanted to hire him as well to release his server files after being told that 180$ to do a task he was requested to do was too much and that 50$ was more than fine, comes here saying he never got my tasks, later says they weren't working, later says he did the chargeback because I talked bad about him, later said that I stole from him, later said that he did the 180$ task from third person in 2 hours and that third person never paid him, however in screenshots is shown that he never did anything and denied doing the task for 50$. He's shady and has his ego hurt, he has been on scam scandals a few times, and that's why he doesn't show real proof of anything, not even on third person conversation which is all on English to support his claims of being theft or scammed.

I think that i posted enough proof about the relationship between aldorateam (aka katthult) and ezzz thief.

You seems to be a bit desperate because I never we're noticed and you can post the proof that the system that you tried to sold me (and I completed by myself) were from kondrah, that's why you couldn't manage to complete it lol

You are admitting here a lot of points:
  1. You thieved Rafael and you know it, you don't dare to post anything because that obviously will be against your "good image" here
  2. You are capable to throw bullshit and you are able to sell the others job (because you basically offered me everything that kondrah has to sell, I'm noticing this now because on the same conversations that we had you told me that it were yours), and you're capable to hack and crack the others jobs as you were offering katthult the rafa sprites (shown on the last images)
  3. You haven't skills to make nothing, you merely stole code from the People that has hired you and you sell it to the others, no one should be safe from now because you even asked me the full source of my project lol
That's enough for me, the mods are free to check my screenshots and check the proof that I've posted, because ezzz is that dumb that he doesn't notice that the first images from my post are on English, how the rest can be on Spanish or another language? Lol

I think that i posted enough proof about the relationship between aldorateam (aka katthult) and ezzz thief.

You seems to be a bit desperate because I never we're noticed and you can post the proof that the system that you tried to sold me (and I completed by myself) were from kondrah, that's why you couldn't manage to complete it lol

You are admitting here a lot of points:
  1. You thieved Rafael and you know it, you don't dare to post anything because that obviously will be against your "good image" here
  2. You are capable to throw bullshit and you are able to sell the others job (because you basically offered me everything that kondrah has to sell, I'm noticing this now because on the same conversations that we had you told me that it were yours), and you're capable to hack and crack the others jobs as you were offering katthult the rafa sprites (shown on the last images)
  3. You haven't skills to make nothing, you merely stole code from the People that has hired you and you sell it to the others, no one should be safe from now because you even asked me the full source of my project lol
That's enough for me, the mods are free to check my screenshots and check the proof that I've posted, because ezzz is that dumb that he doesn't notice that the first images from my post are on English, how the rest can be on Spanish or another language? Lol

I agree to your point regarding that no one is safe purchasing a service from Ezzz, I mean reselling someone elses code? That means Ezzz had access to their source, took something without they knowing about it and resold it. That's pathatic @Ezzz.

But he's from Venezuela and he is starving, he can resell the others job as their job.

@kondra do you agree that your job get sold cheaper because ezzz is the Venezuelan Robin hood?

You got exposed Mrs drama queen:
Imgur ( )

That's the proof that I delivered the job to the guy when you were conspiring with him to stole what i did

So you sent him the client with added 7.8 outfits, I didn't know this, still worth 180$ usd? I guess not, but later he offered you the 50$ for what you had done, and you said no, no excuse to what you did, it has nothing to do with me, but with him, he still told you to pay you 50$ to add these outfits, and you denied, it's not my fault, but yours, nothing to do with me. And as of the stats system, you knew it wasn't mine, you took it and paid for it, and you also paid for the restore backpacks on login that I did to you, you have no excuse for your actions, cry me a river.

So you sent him the client with added 7.8 outfits, I didn't know this, still worth 180$ usd? I guess not, but later he offered you the 50$ for what you had done, and you said no, no excuse to what you did, it has nothing to do with me, but with him, he still told you to pay you 50$ to add these outfits, and you denied, it's not my fault, but yours, nothing to do with me. And as of the stats system, you knew it wasn't mine, you took it and paid for it, and you also paid for the restore backpacks on login that I did to you, you have no excuse for your actions, cry me a river.
I didn't sent him that but the outfits added separately add-on per addon because that's the whole point, why i would ask even 50$ (that he never paid or offered, on your screenshot you only state that he offered those 50$ to you, then he later said to me that it was the 4000 TC because he got them cheaper) for something that the guy can add by himself?

And no, you never stated that, you said that others sells those system more expensive, I never was told that you were reselling others job that you are admitting now.

Why the guys that already has helped you here or even those that dont posted anything yet but they have worked with you should be trusting you anymore? Because you tried to sell me something for someone and you didn't even managed to finish it

What about the original first guy that wasted 2000$ with kondrah? You token the kondra job claiming that it were yours and you sell to the others, that isn't scam? Because there isn't a valid excuse to sell others jobs, you autowin 2000$ without doing anything, that is thieving.

You are part now of the leechers that slavidodo, kondra and more GOOD and REAL developers tried to defend on the past, you are even so hypocrite that you done a drama because when you released nostalrius you said that you couldn't allowed that someone else can be done $ from "your job"

But he's from Venezuela and he is starving, he can resell the others job as their job.

@kondra do you agree that your job get sold cheaper because ezzz is the Venezuelan Robin hood?
i won't say anything about thread because it became confusing to me, but... why are you mentioning everytime he's from Venezuela in a sarcastic way if you are from there too? Are you ashamed of be Venezuelan? Error 404, bolas not found

i won't say anything about thread because it became confusing to me, but... why are you mentioning everytime he's from Venezuela in a sarcastic way if you are from there too? Are you ashamed of be Venezuelan?

It's called racism, manupulation, deceiving information and attention from the main subject, he's a psycho.
He is making the thread spammy so people don't read anything, trying to deceive the attention from the main subject that he stole 65$ from me (read like if it was Shaqz/Azkleh writing).
  1. He didn't give me the tasks I paid for!!!!
  2. The tasks weren't working! I had to fix them myself!!!
  3. He talked bad about me so I had to take the money back!! Grr!
  4. He sold me a stats system that wasn't his! Although he told me, I didn't care I got it, give me my money after 30 dayssss!!
  5. Ezz is a scammer, here in otland because my friend Rafael bought his server 2 years ago for 250USD and my friend said it wasn't true Nostalrius but my friend never gave proof about it or chats!!! my friend is riteee this guy deserves to be chargebacked of anything he doessss!!
He knew I sold him Kondrah' stats system, he knew it was sold for over 100usd most likely and hence why he accepted the 30usd offer, but after 30 days is coming here and say that I "stole him", it's just delusional, people don't take the blame for their own actions, there's a reason why there are two other threads about him being a scammer.

Edit: About a cam system, I would never sell mtibia (I don't recall the project name) cam system or cast system which was very unique and I signed a contract not to do so, only nostalrius.com.br cam system and cast system.

i won't say anything about thread because it became confusing to me, but... why are you mentioning everytime he's from Venezuela in a sarcastic way if you are from there too? Are you ashamed of be Venezuelan? Error 404, bolas not found
Okay!
I didn't want to join this conversation BUT you kinda forced me with this comment.
If someone is from Venezuela (where the money is more valuable for its weight than the currency itself...) It's an IMPORTANT factor to mention.
To me, 200 USD change nothing. Like it or Hate it. But I can throw them and not pick them back.
BUT
If you're from Venezuela (you live there) you can even buy a city with that amount!

As I always say, put things in a perspective.
And see this as a balance.
If you are already rich, scamming for 200 USD (if you have a "reputation" to preseve) is NOT worth at all.
BUT
If this 200 USD decide if you live or die. If you take a flight or not. It's worth.

That's exactly the same case why the user @Cukierasek scammed me for a very low amount (ingame) not even 1 month ago.

Last edited:
Okay!
I didn't want to join this conversation BUT you kinda forced me with this comment.
If someone is from Venezuela (where the money is more valuable for its weight than the currency itself...) It's an IMPORTANT factor to mention.
To me, 200 USD change nothing. Like it or Hate it. But I can throw them and not pick them back.
BUT
If you're from Venezuela you can even buy a city with that amount!
true, but sounds like he is trying to use that argument to increase drama, when both parts of this case are Venezuelans

Back