• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Azleh/Shaqz is a scammer!

HAHAHAHAHA, is ironic how you apologize with this guy but you even has scammed a lot of people using this way
I believe you I dealth with both of htem and Ezzz said that katthult(earlier @tjafs) actually blackmailed him n stuff so they either work together and scam people around or they live in different worlds all together IT SMELLS LIKE S*** AROUND THESE DEVELOPERS FROM THIS FORUM thats why i learned to work on MY OWN and never PAY anyone here. period

I speak Spanish too and I can say, it didn't really help the entire situation. If anything, this just makes me thankful of the developers that have done good work and are good people.

All in all, hope everything works out for you Ezzz.

that's why Venezuela won't be the same again... Venezuelan vs Venezuelan, that's always the same sh*t (I'm from Venezuela, not racism here)
idk who's the guilty here but afaik Resident/Azleh has not too much good rep here, so...
also i understand your feeling, that's a real pain in the ass
I'am from Venezuela. I'm ashamed to share my nacionality with this type of people who scam others, and more when they are same nationality.

I'am from Venezuela. I'm ashamed to share my nacionality with this type of people who scam others, and more when they are same nationality.

I rly dont knew venezuela has internet.
btw its sad someone try to thief in this community

I still haven't heard back from Ezzz about the $10-15 he said he was going to refund me 6 weeks ago.
You blamed me last time @Ezzz (on the previous page) for not having reminded you often enough, though I've reminded you 3-5+ times now, and I still haven't heard from you or the refund.
Would you mind telling me how often you would like to be reminded?
Maybe we should start a gofundme to try to get you an alarm clock?
If we get you one, will you be able to set it yourself or should we set it up for you everyday as well?

Last edited:
I still haven't heard back from Ezzz about the $10-15 he said he was going to refund me 6 weeks ago.
You blamed me last time @Ezzz (on the previous page) for not having reminded you often enough, though I've reminded you 3-5+ times now, and I still haven't heard from you or the refund.
If we get you one, will you be able to set it yourself or should we set it up for you everyday as well?

He just doesn't care, I've had some issues with him before, I reminded him of a work he never finished several times during a 6-month duration. It took so long that I had to hire someone else to fix the issues.

when I wrote to him, he always said he was busy, what pissed me off was that every time it said "Playing league of legends " on discord.

If I hadn't paid you the 10$ usd you paid extra as a present for giving you the stuff in time is because I don't have it, there is a reason why my jobs thread hasn't been bumped and my paypal is still -35$ negative from the 65$ USD negative balance I had from this chargeback, Venezuela is hard dude, it's not a joke and until I get it positive I won't be able to, if I was making money I would have people bumping my jobs thread.

And I've no idea who iNux is, someone registered in 2019 lmao, I don't do business with new accounts, there is no point in fighting over with these secondary accounts made to blame people with no proof at all.

If I hadn't paid you the 10$ usd you paid extra as a present for giving you the stuff in time is because I don't have it, there is a reason why my jobs thread hasn't been bumped and my paypal is still -35$ negative from the 65$ USD negative balance I had from this chargeback, Venezuela is hard dude, it's not a joke and until I get it positive I won't be able to, if I was making money I would have people bumping my jobs thread.
What do you mean "Venezuela is hard", though. You're an experienced C++ programmer connected to the Internet.
You've written at least 2 popular OTS engines, OTHire and Nostalrius, and you've admitted to selling Nostalrius around in the relatively recent past.
You even have a 6 page long job thread with, as you've said, only positive feedback, how is it possible you've not been able to find any work for a whole 45 days?
Are you saying there's not enough jobs in the jobs section or what? :p
If it's really so hard for you to get any jobs, despite new jobs here everyday, you should at least add me to discord or something so we can try to work it out (e.e#0480), but really, it's very strange to hear you say that you haven't been able to make even $1 in the last 45 days when you clearly still have Internet access.
Even if you only had a potato phone you could still code with it online...

He managed to steal from me 70US a few months ago.
He made a script that was not functional and did not return my money.
So i blocked him in discord Shagz#9222
If I hadn't paid you the 10$ usd you...
1565161503824.png

Damn, I wish I read this post before I trusted Shagz. He is the lowest person of all kinds of humans. He is in the same category as psycopaths.
I am pretty sure, a chance is given he would sell his children if he benefits on that.

He scammed me a total of 13400 Dollar.
Post automatically merged:

Damn, I wish I read this post before I trusted Shagz. He is the lowest person of all kinds of humans. He is in the same category as psycopaths.
I am pretty sure, a chance is given he would sell his children if he benefits on that.

This is a 2 year old thread...but ok.

You need to post some evidence to support your claim otherwise people have to take your word for it.

13400? Bruh, what the hell were you buying from him? A car?

I know this is a necro thread, but $13,400? Thirteen thousand, four hundred? Really? How....

Yy sure he scammed u 13k dollars 🤦‍♂️

I was naive and stupid put my trust in him. He agreed to make a big work for me and disappeared. Don't ask me why I paid him such an amount in advance... let's say I don't really care. However, what I do care about is dishonest people.

I was naive and stupid put my trust in him. He agreed to make a big work for me and disappeared. Don't ask me why I paid him such an amount in advance... let's say I don't really care. However, what I do care about is dishonest people.
For $13k paid upfront a lot of people would sacrifice their reputation for something so irrelevant as OT. Paying random person on the internet such amount is beyond me.

Back