• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Azleh/Shaqz is a scammer!

I was naive and stupid put my trust in him. He agreed to make a big work for me and disappeared. Don't ask me why I paid him such an amount in advance... let's say I don't really care. However, what I do care about is dishonest people.

Sounds like a big bullshit
Stop bring back up dead threads for no reason + without prooofs
Thx

I was naive and stupid put my trust in him. He agreed to make a big work for me and disappeared. Don't ask me why I paid him such an amount in advance... let's say I don't really care. However, what I do care about is dishonest people.

Bro you were silly, do OTC services with Aurelion, he at least steals less

Well I think most of us don't believe you until you prove it, as I said before.

You don't care about 13 thousand dollars???? What currency is this? Vietnamese dong?

it must be hard to write somebody's name + scammer or ask somebody around community about person u making deal with

1643122118606.png
wow hes doing it under this name since 2013

Back