• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Aztera RL MAP 10.31

medanny77

Reaction score
I was hoping to find some nice team, for my server, I have fixed a lot of bugs, and some map bugs. But I can't do it all :)! I thought I could but I need help.

I’m posting here in the hopes of finding a nice team, at least 2 people, with some knowledge on LUA and C++, I have the skills to manage the databases, the images, and the websites since I'm a web developer, but I’m still slowly trying to learn LUA.

I just need someone that could help me with some basic stuff that I still don't know, if anyone is interested reply here.

I have a Server with a Real Map, on a Linux Dedi with 6 GB RAM, 4 CORES, and a 1GB x 4 Load Balance Connection.
http://aztera.sytes.net

Hey I might be able to help with some things I am also working on my own ot but its 8.6 would love to be part of a 10.+ server.

Im still in neeb of a team, a gm that could help me with the server and give me tips to getting more players online.

Back