• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Azura 74 Discussion

Competitibia

Pain & Glory WHole
Solutions
Reaction score

What is Azura?
Azura is a 7.4 World which is gonna expand itself with later versions of content added into 7.4
In Azura you will experience the gold era of tibia and 7.4 version all of systems are gonna be adjusted to behave just like real tibia.
We do not intend to be 1:1 copy the game is gonna be a little bit harder due to the fact that players already got masterfull experience of 7.4 and can gain levels in ways not intended in the original game therefore we are gonna make gaining experience harder with new form of never seen stages.
We Know that monsters are a bit too easy to kill that is why we are gonna increase their combat levels and defence for mid and high range creatures.

Game World Decisions.
Of course we realize there is no server without a player furthermore we will need player feedback on what would you like on ideal world.
We want to know which way the project should proceed from first we are gonna start with casual 7.4 Map with Port hope ( so 7.72 Map version).
Rookgaard is gonna need to be expanded if we wish to have more players online on at 1 time.
We understand that players might want to progress through that area quicker than the rest of the game.
Therefore we need to know whether x3 experience gain would be suitable stage for the starting island.
Frags ideally would be brought back to original system yes you heard that right we want redskull to last a month or similar amount of time. (STC)
Dynamic world and monster overspawn is something that is missing on most of 7.4 that's why we would like to aim to bring it back.
Spells Learning with a twist we do not want to spoil too much that's why this is gonna stay
redacted
Soul Points - We believe these were never truly a part of 7.4 but we have got few ideas how to use them:
1. Allow Mages to Create blank runes using it.
2. Permit all players to use exevo pan in exchange for only soul points.
3. Allow Players to regen small bit of emergency health or mana using soul points. ( health = soul /2 mana soul/4) (STC)
4. Remember that limit of soul points is 100 per vocation and 200 per promotion
Tasks and their rewards are definately mostly high in most servers that is why idea would be to remove gold reward from those completely and introduce some bosses for each task that would have chance to reward with some loot instead.

Vocations & Gamebalance
Every Vocation in tibia is unique and has it's strong benefits and sides but for 7.4 the game was pretty unbalanced.
7.4 is mainly focused on semi-afk game such as training and runemaking that is why we should not try to forcefully change it but embrace it.
Everyone wants to be the best and balancing vocations in 7.4 is hardcore task people want it to be single player game or atleast to have ability to play by themselves We want players to be encouraged to play in team aswell as solo and for both playstyles to be rewarding that is why tasks are not gonna be party share-able.
Most of servers that are featured overkill Paladins strength and make them too powerfull that is why we need to decrease their strength in combat by atleast 10%
Old quests not rewarding imagine going to broadsword quest in todays age when the knowledge of tibia is so great it seems like a useless quest those should be tweaked to be more rewarding perhaps even giving some experience just for finishing them? Or maybe some extra gold too.
Rookgaard expansion is due because in its current state it feels like the place is missing a few valuable hunting grounds to fit more than 300 players at same time.

Premium & shop
While premium being free and not benefiting in any certain or too powerfull way but rather giving everyone equal opportunity to have similar experience with the server from rookgaard to mainland we believe it could have a potential use in the server.
While most of my distributions offered Djinn Access or Rashid Access in shop those should be removed they are not really usefull and maybe even gamebreaking to a degree favoring "rich or can afford" players. potential for server to grow comes from it's playerbase there is no reason to cripple it by giving one side paid advantage. And making less players reach the first of quests that should have major impact on the gameworld.
Golden Account - Paid Feature
This should have small to no significance over normal player however still be rewarding enough for players to purchase it.
Outfits while being purely cosmetic will be both acquired in game or bought it will be choice of players we have got many ideas to reward outfits on server from events to raids and even some quests might give you ability to receive outfit!

Current Settings are:
10% Extra Experience gain
(STC)
Permanent Light
Loot information when monster is killed
Gold Changing
(STC)

If you as player or part of community would like to add anything feel free to comment.
STC - Subject To Change

Last edited:
Not sure about changes, but I played Azura on RL Tibia. In fact I was on the first guild who dominated the server on start.
What a nice time...

I follow this thread to see if I have to play there ;)

Not sure about changes, but I played Azura on RL Tibia. In fact I was on the first guild who dominated the server on start.
What a nice time...

I follow this thread to see if I have to play there ;)
Some changes have to be done experience for tasks is not gonna be exagerated mostly gonna keep it steady rate and try to expand some of the known areas that are already present on map. (e.g wasp lairs or troll caves that always felt too small)

Some changes have to be done experience for tasks is not gonna be exagerated mostly gonna keep it steady rate and try to expand some of the known areas that are already present on map. (e.g wasp lairs or troll caves that always felt too small)
Can I ask what engine are you using? I'm brainstorming about a new custom server based on 7.4 gameplay but with modern features that fit into old school.
It's interesting to know about other people's way to do similar things.

Can I ask what engine are you using? I'm brainstorming about a new custom server based on 7.4 gameplay but with modern features that fit into old school.
It's interesting to know about other people's way to do similar things.
a downgrade of 9.83t version tfs 0.4 so seems like its crash-free as long as you do not create any funny code in .lua

Last edited:
Changelog update:
Otclientv8
-extra panels
-removed unnecessary login window panels
-fixed bp in extra panels
-fixed hotkeys text bug
Server
-Overspawn added
-Overspawn adjusted
-Liquids on sand making it impossible to dig for scarab/coin/tomb entrance fixed

I have found solutions to tombs being so overpowered!!! I can not include any details as of yet however I believe it can balance out their experience gain from gfb hunting extremely well for a lowrate!

When start?
currently preparing beta client and test server we should have test server up and running today at 7PM CEST :)
also frags will be active in the next editions due to destructive nature behaviour of players. but we will try to include some system to prevent noobchar spamming aswell

1619793771759.png

minimap update
if an area has monsters that area already present means the spawn was expanded.
If an area has multiple creatures means the spawn is in same place with various floors

Attachments

I like the idea with lower than 1x experience rate after level 100. That´s an interesting idea.
However I dislike the idea with both a high amount of experience, and plenty of cash/item, from task rewards. I think it would be nicer with specific tasks for cash-reward (reasonable amount) and leave the rest as a semi-low experience-rewards. But that´s just my opinion about it, and i´m a person who generally dislike the idea of tasks at all in low-rates.

I wish you good luck with the projekt!

Back