• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

B.A. Tournament #1: S.W.A.T Info

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Welcome to the Blind Avengers Tournament #1 Sign Up info thread.

Well, as the title basically states, the Blind Avengers is hosting a Tournament, and the first theme [Game Type] is going to be S.W.A.T (more info at the bottom of this post).
There will be only 12 spots available and it's based on first come first server basis. But, should a person not show up for their match, the next person in line will take his/her spot in the tournament.
You do not sign up here, but do drop a post if you have read and are interested, or want to ask questions.

Tourny Info:
Game Type: S.W.A.T [No shields, Infinite Ammo], 1 Round Elimination
Game Weapons: Battle Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Frag Grenades, and Magnums

Rounds Info:
Preliminary: 1v1, Map: Guardian, Score to Win: 25
Semi-Finals: 1v1, Map: Blackout, Score to Win: 25
Finals: 4 Way FFA, Map: Pit Stop, Score to Win: 50

Prize: 1400 Microsoft Live Points

Now you know what the tourny is going to be like. If you want to join in, follow the link below and join!
>Sign Up!<

hmmm u should post it at H3 forum, i doubt that u will get many ppl from here since almost every person i know from here dosent even know what halo is XD, na just kidding but they don't have xbox

anyway if u make a MLG tournament sign me up ;]

P.s. here the links to forums

Here the official forum on bungie:
Halo 3 Forum : Topics

Here one non-related to bungie but the most famous:
Halo 3 Forum

darn. =/
and u can sign up here too i guess, i don't see any harm in it, but the standing will still be on the tourny page on the clan site.

Back