• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Back and ready to host!! ;)

Wasn't being a douche, was just trying to keep you and others from getting butthurt.

well i already got a ot to host so it doesnt matter

zyFDx.jpg

Centera server FTW

45$ /Month or 50% Donations for that speedtest? Not Recommended

Are you guys stupid? It says 11 years of tibia. That dosen´t mean just open tibia. Learn to read before flame pls.

Are you guys stupid? It says 11 years of tibia. That dosen´t mean just open tibia. Learn to read before flame pls.

He said he hosted ots for 11 years, if you did read all the comments instead of only a few ones you would know that, he changed his post later.

Get over it he is a scammer and enough talk. Probably some shy idiot that even can't even lie like a normal person.

Ofc not reconmmended , he is a scammer , lier //bad internet connection

To add onto the list of bad qualities...

$45 a month is an insanely high price to pay for hosting with that "server."

Be warned, customers...

Do what I did and contact vapus .net (without spaces) and talk to stian.. but Im telling you now, you actually need to update this map since other people has it and its not unique as it once was :p

Do what I did and contact vapus .net (without spaces) and talk to stian.. but Im telling you now, you actually need to update this map since other people has it and its not unique as it once was :p

this map will ALWAYS be unique ^^

Back