• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Back Exp Shared !!!

Murka

Reaction score
Back exp shared for alot of teams back to play here,will be more cash for u and more fun for us :)

I PROMISE U MARK IF U BACK EXP SHARED WILL BE 500 PLAYER ONLINE EVERYDAY IN LUNAR AND WILL GET MORE MONEY THAN ACTUALLY ;)

Last edited:
typical br who want to hunt to have more lvls and more money and spam "kkkkkk dominando kkkkkk". go exp on your shadow

typical br who want to hunt to have more lvls and more money and spam "kkkkkk dominando kkkkkk". go exp on your shadow
THIS IS NOT FOR ME,FOR OTHER PLAYERS THAT LIKE HUNT TOGETHER. I CAN BOT 24/7 IF I WANT ;)

so bot. idc but if shared will be repaired , people will come from shadow only to take lvls and transfer back

@Mark those brs are looking for money and lvls to then transfer to shadow, they wont play here . If you ever do what they want you you not have 500 players like they say ebcause lunar never had 500 players, but i guarantee that you will loose the 200 that are here to have fun on pvp . Keep your word, you said this ot is to pvp lovers

Last edited:
@Mark those brs are looking for money and lvls to then transfer to shadow, they wont play here . If you ever do what they want you you not have 500 players ebcause lunar never had 500 players, but i guarantee that you will loose the 200 that are here to have fun on pvp . Keep your word, you said this ot is to pvp lovers
true words

@Mark those brs are looking for money and lvls to then transfer to shadow, they wont play here . If you ever do what they want you you not have 500 players like they say ebcause lunar never had 500 players, but i guarantee that you will loose the 200 that are here to have fun on pvp . Keep your word, you said this ot is to pvp lovers
True @Mark

Back