• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Back from the old days] Andreew mappings

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Solutions
Reaction score
I've started mapping again after a long long break im talking 7.6-7.72 times.
never did much mapping earlier but a bunch and now i really want to get into it, since i started doing an OT for localhost only! (doing it as an project to learn) so i want to showoff my maps for you so you can tell me what you think, what to change, what to think of and so on!

Thanks guys!

Here is a mountain camp.
2z5vzwi.png

a swamp cave before "spawn/huntplace boss". (going to change those "plants" on the fallen trees )
anlcox.png

Orc "attack tower".
10or41t.png

Graveyard with inspiration from old (yurots?) map
sc9951.jpg

Water elemental cave entrance
2mmw938.png

Old widow boss room.
70dweq.png

Last edited:
1. The mountain itself is awesome. I see it too crowded refering to trees and boxes. FOR ME would be perfect with less of them.
Ninja edit: Would even make more space to move. You know, people like to run freely.

2. Like it so much. Remove several grass and it's done!.

Yeah i was a bit sure someone would say its to decorative, its more good looking than practial, but ingame when you run i have like " roads " of free sqm.. so its a bit freely to run anyway even if it dont looks like it :)
i will delete some grass things from swamp cave tho!
Thanks for your feedback Ahead! Glad you liked it :D

Spammed, messy autobordered. If you mapped before, you will find out Raw wont be a problem for you, so go ahead and do it again with raw.
This just ain't good, sorry bro. No offence.

Spammed, messy autobordered. If you mapped before, you will find out Raw wont be a problem for you, so go ahead and do it again with raw.
This just ain't good, sorry bro. No offence.
Why so mean? ;D

OnT
Check some tutorials and other mappers work, keep it up!

@HalfAway, Nikolai wasen't mean :) he just did what i asked for! he told me what was wrong with it and told me how to fix it ;)
and thanks mate! :)

and @nikolai , yeah i guess im quite lazy cuz i do the overall with autoborder just to see what it looks like, then i use raw to make some details with borders and other stuff.
Thanks for the feedback tho! i wont redo it but i will surely use raw more often! will post some more pictures today, i hope you like them better! :)

EDIT// added new pictures to the main post! hope you guys like it :)

Last edited:
New pictures are better , but change the grey gravel with red gravel, remove moss spots fron dirt lol. Add some grass borders.. Change between thick and thin grass borders. Keep it up, the last ones is alot better..

@Exoltes Thanks dude!
and thanks again @nikolai for your tips!

i added 2 more pictures, the water elemental cave was done in a hurry i will probobly change some stuff there but i have to go to work so that will be another time.

@Exoltes Thanks dude!
and thanks again @nikolai for your tips!

i added 2 more pictures, the water elemental cave was done in a hurry i will probobly change some stuff there but i have to go to work so that will be another time.
You gotta swim into the water elemental cave right? love the idea :p

Yeah! Gotta swim to it! Glad you liked it! :) if anyone whats anything mapped for 8.6 come with a request and i will try to do it ;)

"Spammed autoboarder" LOL, the hypocrisy is real. Anyway, I think this looks absolutely magnificent, and more importantly -- playable.

Yeah! Gotta swim to it! Glad you liked it! :) if anyone whats anything mapped for 8.6 come with a request and i will try to do it ;)
I'm working on a 8.54 costum (no sprite edits) low xp server so if u are interessted I have quite some things where I could use some mapping help :)

I could provide alot of mapping "jobs" with optional inspiration pictures.

Gimme a shout if you feel like it.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great feedback guys! i've been busy with work, skate trips and other stuff but i will upload some pictures in a day or two :)

Back