• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

back on antica

dusieqq

mam hajsu jak lodu
Reaction score
so i came back to tibia (yet another time lol) and im playing my old ed and ek, got around 2.5kk to play with and both chars are fully equiped.

ed is 48/48
ek is 51 82/70

if anyone would like to play some day with me then throw me a pm here with character name :)

I'm online right now 'Rushay' just started playing tibia again after 5 years, i could use someone to talk to

id love to play today but cipsoft fucked up big time again and somehow i cant even login on antica and guardia, but i can log in on morta so idk what's up but that's not only me as there are people reporting same issue.

id love to play today but cipsoft fucked up big time again and somehow i cant even login on antica and guardia, but i can log in on morta so idk what's up but that's not only me as there are people reporting same issue.

Almost like they spent more resources on the server Morta.

it seems like some people got problems with connecting to the older servers located in germany, might be due to what's happeing in france maybe? but there so far are no info about it on tibia's site so idk lel

it seems like some people got problems with connecting to the older servers located in germany, might be due to what's happeing in france maybe? but there so far are no info about it on tibia's site so idk lel

Where is Morta located? In France?

i acctually planned on playing antica once im back from my travels in may 2016^ optional pvp got me bored and guild disbanded :( currently only offline training my char till may :D "Pfreno" lvl 14 sorc

:DDDDD come join, my ed so far is 78 lvl, gonna be 80 tomorrowz :)

You should check House Redd, it's from the TibiaMMO sub, you will find a very amicable group ;)

going stronk :p
pIhHqRy.png

@Azze19 house of redd is dead, it's 2x exp and only few guys online from such a big guild? noty :p

Most likely gonna join some friends of my first tibian world in the guild "Shadows of antica" (Clan of the shadow at nova/iona)

silly antica again
hDA8PGU.png

again, if you want to join me in antica, pm me here or ingame, i can spare some stuff for beginning for you guys :)

well,im played on Antica,loved it so much :D but gambling ruined my Antica life :D
im thinking about start again,so ill pm you my name later :p

Back