• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BACK SHARED !

venumsz

Reaction score
Alot of teams wanna play but with exp shared for hunt together.

I WANNA LUNAR LIKE BEFORE!

@Mark

SIGNED!!
but,let me see, the next comment will be +- like that : exp shared? go shadowcores

if you wnat only hunt , go shadow - it';s rpg ots. if you want fight - come exp on free spawns on lunar , take lvl and then fight :)

if you wnat only hunt , go shadow - it';s rpg ots. if you want fight - come exp on free spawns on lunar , take lvl and then fight :)

u are no brain or what? i told 10000 times that have teams that like hunt together ,poi,inqui,banuta what wrrong if you? scared of brs?

u are no brain or what? i told 10000 times that have teams that like hunt together ,poi,inqui,banuta what wrrong if you? scared of brs?

IT'S FUCKING WAR OTS NOT FOR HUNT . GTFO TO THE SHADOW BRBRBRBRBRBRBR

a war ot without war...I see...
How smart you guys are...

AHHHHH I GOT IT!!!
YOU GUYS ARE AT WAR AGAINST THE MIGHT CYCLOPS OF MOUNT STERNUM!!!!!

DEATH TO THE ONE EYE TERROR!!!!
DEATHHHHHH

a war ot without war...I see...
How smart you guys are...

AHHHHH I GOT IT!!!
YOU GUYS ARE AT WAR AGAINST THE MIGHT CYCLOPS OF MOUNT STERNUM!!!!!

DEATH TO THE ONE EYE TERROR!!!!
DEATHHHHHH
If you are actually playing here and doesn't notice any wars you are clearly blind or just retarded.

What I see is forum fights, every FUCKING day....you and your "gajs" and veziv,calar,shitheads have the best forum pvp EVER!
you guys are good tibia players, one of the bests I've seem BUT, you guys are even better in being retards at the forums.

TELL ME, how many open battles do you have participate in the past 3 months?

Sneaking people botting and killing it is not war....and even if you're making like 1 battle a week, it's fucking ridiculous since everytime a team lose, they go back to shadow.

It's a fucking war ot, war should be daily, should be FUN.
Not boring as hell

Sneaking people botting and killing it is not war....and even if you're making like 1 battle a week, it's fucking ridiculous since everytime a team lose, they go back to shadow.

You define Turban Gajssssssssssssssssssss :eek:

Quality not Quantity

What I see is forum fights, every FUCKING day....you and your "gajs" and veziv,calar,shitheads have the best forum pvp EVER!
you guys are good tibia players, one of the bests I've seem BUT, you guys are even better in being retards at the forums.

It's a fucking war ot, war should be daily, should be FUN.
Not boring as hell
Since endless wipe and bloodz started there's even about 3+ wars everyday. But I don't expect you to know since you aren't even playing in a team on lunar, right? Not a fighting team atleast haha. And you talk about forum pvp and you dont even fight lol... XD

Since endless wipe and bloodz started there's even about 3+ wars everyday. But I don't expect you to know since you aren't even playing in a team on lunar, right? Not a fighting team atleast haha. And you talk about forum pvp and you dont even fight lol... XD

of course I don't play in a team LOL
there's only 2 playing, nobody wants to play here...we're trying to make this more fun....but NO
you guys want lunarforce to be a private otserver just for you guys...
Mark should rename it to Lunargajs.twifysoft.net

I won't be arguing with you anymore, because argue with you is the same thing as argue with a fucking chicken and obviously you don't speak in the name of community, so I will just ignore you, and about your 3+ wars a day...don't be ridiculous, you know it isnt true.

Jesus man, dealing with childs it's a fucking pain in the ass, oh my God, im out.

no idea what u brs have with your team hunts.. you can team hunt now aswell even with less shared exp.. if u want more shared exp go shadowcores.

Back