• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Back to mapping!

Thanks for the advice dude! Yeah I guess since we've got wolves in my country both in mountains and in "grass-ier" /mountain mixed areas that was in my mind I guess :/

Ingame pics!

There's a hole, wonder what it leads to..

ingame1r.png

Green monsters, wth?!

ingame2.png

A friggin cave

ingame3.png

What a situation...

ingame4.png

The continued situation...

ingame5.png

A teaser of what I'm doing atm :p Haven't had alot of time to map since I'm out pretty much 6/7 of the days atm, summer ftw!

Anyway here's an UNFINISHED pic of what I'm doing =) Docks~

docks.png

This one will be downloadable, I hate it and it's suppose to be annih entrance u.u ye it sucks

annih.png

Last edited:
lol you noob u.u its nice just need some adjust else i like the border of lava :)

Hahahhaha, förstår att du gör det Neon :D På något vänster så dyker alltid bajskorv upp när jag inte kan hitta på ett namn

Today my grandma past away. She was turning 81 this Sunday. I made this piece dedicated to my grandma and not for showoff, I decided to post it here.

RIP.

memory1.png

memory2.png

memory3.png

memory4.png

Today my grandma past away. She was turning 81 this Sunday. I made this piece dedicated to my grandma and not for showoff, I decided to post it here.

RIP.

memory1.png

memory2.png

memory3.png

memory4.png

Sweet. although the mapping aint awesome its beautiful and full of emotions! I really like it.

Revamping evolution :p (I have to make one aswell.)

Inspiration; Seabis & Ethan

Drah Inn

inn3.png

inn2.png

inn1.png

Back