• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Back to RL Tibia, any web w/ cheap Tibia Coins?

Xampy87

Reaction score
AS tittle says... Coming back to RL Tibia since 2011... Guys? What web do you use ? Im playing in peloria now, lvl 23 so easy but free acc yet.
Thanks for the web.

price today is practically the same from buying from any site so you could just buy from tibia.com, there is really no "cheap coins"

Oh fuck! i heard there were resellers and shits but with ur msg i think its time to release the visa then
Post automatically merged:

price today is practically the same from buying from any site so you could just buy from tibia.com, there is really no "cheap coins"
Btw do you know some good web to buy old tibia accounts? like accounts from 2005 etc

Last edited:
Oh fuck! i heard there were resellers and shits but with ur msg i think its time to release the visa then
Post automatically merged:

Btw do you know some good web to buy old tibia accounts? like accounts from 2005 etc
Use the charbazaar aka character marker on Tibias website instead, no risk of scams.

You can buy from yourtibiagold.com which always deliver. It's a lil cheaper then buying from tibia.com + your coins will not be locked
You can buy from facebook sites, this is what's meant with cheap tibia coins. I usually buy 250 for €7.5/8.5 via facebook

Actually i think u can choose on tibia.com what type of coin u want (locked or not)

Back