• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Bad Guys]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweddy

Reaction score
Well, Dianagirl And Skillboy Is Advertising in my ot whole the time....

And Skillboy thiefed my ot before that too....

I want them banned from otland.

Singed!.. Hope they get banned
reason:
first, They are adv in sweddy ot which is really illegal thing to do, which will affect sweddy server, threating his thread they should respect each other and respect each other thread but they doesn't want too, shame on them , there should something be done to them. iam not spekaing to myself iam speaking about all the other people who wants them to be banned since they abuse other ot and threads.

second, sweddy why are you crying for help? everybody knows that they are scammers + hackers. i know if i said this i would turn to a hater but i should say it, theifs shouldnt be here in otland they dont deserve being here , since they scam and ruin other ots. In Otland even respect or Banned , bad guy should be punished for what they are doing abusing other ots doing bad stuff poeple are quite but iam not.

Third, i want to support people who are complaing of bad people who only abuse and do illegal stuff , they always continue with their abusing and hacking they wont stop.

In a conclusion i should support this thread , i cant stand the abusers and theifs , the only way is to support in this thread. >.> :peace:

people be aware by them, don't trust them

Singed!.. Hope they get banned
reason:
first, They are adv in sweddy ot which is really illegal thing to do, which will affect sweddy server, threating his thread they should respect each other and respect each other thread but they doesn't want too, shame on them , there should something be done to them. iam not spekaing to myself iam speaking about all the other people who wants them to be banned since they abuse other ot and threads.

second, sweddy why are you crying for help? everybody knows that they are scammers + hackers. i know if i said this i would turn to a hater but i should say it, theifs shouldnt be here in otland they dont deserve being here , since they scam and ruin other ots. In Otland even respect or Banned , bad guy should be punished for what they are doing abusing other ots doing bad stuff poeple are quite but iam not.

Third, i want to support people who are complaing of bad people who only abuse and do illegal stuff , they always continue with their abusing and hacking they wont stop.

In a conclusion i should support this thread , i cant stand the abusers and theifs , the only way is to support in this thread. >.> :peace:

people be aware by them, don't trust them

Rep++

It's not like you can just sign this and expect them to be banished from this community because they've done wrong in your community.

This has got nothing with OTland to do, but you have to take actions in your own hands. If they advertise their servers, you fight fire with fire, you enter their servers and advertise your IP & you IP-ban them from your server ofcourse.

Having them banished from OTland isn't going to be possible since they haven't broken any OTland rule by advertising on your OTserver.

Well, They Thiefed Server, They Telling Me That They Will Hack Down My Server, And I Ip Banned Them Like 20 Times, But They Changing Ip...

And I Dont Gonna Advertise On Their Ots Cuz Im Not A Bad Girl :p

And Skillboy Thiefed My Ot Too...

This should go at Feedback then? Otherwise it's just a poll of those users' haters.

Signed :D

I hate lame people that login to servers or spamm in other threads about their own retarded OT

Thanks Everyone... I hope this leads somewhere...

You are a Little noob or what ?
you dint give us a ip ban .... U did onley acc bann... -,-

And why u need the whole otland ??
We are not hackers and Your ot is diffrent with mine ot... So??

Shut up please

The facts are that those servers do not belong to Otland so things what happened outside Otland.net does not apply here as long as these users do not violate the forum rules.

Therefore this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back