• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bad movies

Is this a thread there everyone posts bad movies?
Then i'll fill this post in soon.

I Didnt find Scary Movie 4 very entertaining at all, the wayan brothers had all the excitement in scary movie films, but since they werent in 3 or 4, i kinda lost interest.

Some bad movies I've seen lately are the Simpsons movie, Rocky Balboa(Not really bad just disappointing), and Fantastic Four.

damn right epic movie u wud think it was great cause scary movie directors wrote it must have been the crap directors

another bad movie one called the hamiltons

Sin city is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. There are probably more movies I don't like but I cannot think of anyone right now...

@up: I am not so fastidious when it comes to movies but I did expect a LOT more from that movie... I just got bored :[

idk what ur talking about but sin city was pretty crazy i liked it.. and for bad movies well.. i just saw Pathfinder and i was very :mad:

Back