• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bad movies

just saw Redline yesterday It was the worst movie i've seen in my life. I thought it would be ok since i like cars but i was wrong :mad:

curse of the golden flower, the previews made it look like it was going to be like hero except with epic fight scenes. In reality, there was one fight scene which wasnt a fight scene but a simply slaughtering, the movie is insanely stupid and is only about the empress being poisoned by the emperor, that is all that happens until the last 10 minutes of the movie, just her over and over again drinking the poison with minor hints that maybe something is going to happen!! but then nothing does.

American pie 3,4,5 and mission impossible II :X crap, crap, crap...

Couple days ago I saw "Underground" and it was crap. Ppl shouldnt make movies like this.

Back