• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bad password or login / MD5

mlody.qs

Reaction score
Compile TFS 0.4 by MartyX. I used TFS 0.4 before - I can't log in. Bad login or password. I am using MD5 encoding. I changed before compilation and after compilation in the config.lua file - why does the engine not see passwords from the database? How do you bite this?

OTS is active. There are 200 players. I can't change to SHA1. Does not read passwords encoded earlier. Passwords in the database are encoded in MD5.

Edit: You will create a new account that codes in sha1 and works. What can I do if I have 200 accounts on MD5.

Edit2: I change the engine because people freez my ots. The error looks like this: a person logs on, the character stands on a checkered grid in the DP and the world stands still.

Wrong to say. 200 accounts in the database. change it and you can't log in in any way. I change in config.lua to plain and in the database I also type manually does not work. Can you change to compile in MD5 before compilation in TFS files?

So you need your new engine recompiled with the old password hash option enabled for use in your config?

Yes. Can you help me in TFS 0.4 from MartyX to set builds on md5? TFS 0.4 by MartyX cannot see md5 passwords in the database.

If you mean a binary for a Windows target, probably not. Sorry. I don't have access to Windows compiler, and I don't feel like setting a cross compiler up.

Absolutely not. Compilation on Linux. Tell me what files to change before compiling. You are a premium user and you have access to tfs 0.4 edited by MartyX. Download tfs 0.4 edited by MartyX and please tell me which files should I change it.

Edit: I want trunk to encode after compiling in MD5.

Back