• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Bad rep for otland?

no u, if u do that trolls will give bad rep´to everyone

^that explains all

Sounds like your saying everyone on otland is a troll if 100 people give bad rep to people who don't deserve it the same as asking for free rep?

I was thinking how there is reputation but not bad reputation why is this D:?

no u, if u do that trolls will give bad rep´to everyone

I agree with the pedo-panda(this might be the first time I agree with him), if something like that were to be made then trolls would just give bad rep to anyone, perhaps something different maybe it may be added but only like 1k post members can give valid bad rep and with the same rules as giving rep once in a while but instead make it once every 2 days. i don't know but in general this is a bad idea since most are trolls in disguise.

Therefore that will only lead to many feedbacks asking for bad reputation to be removed since it's used for trolling

still don't see how its a bad idea when people are making assumptions that something may and may not happen.

still don't see how its a bad idea when people are making assumptions that something may and may not happen.

look it would have been a good idea if it wasn't that there were sooo many trolls in here! so "may" is not an assumption it is something we 100% know it will happen.

even if thats true the trolls will only give bad rep to those they hate and or do it to people they don't like they might do it to people they like but that be kinda weird.

even if thats true the trolls will only give bad rep to those they hate and or do it to people they don't like they might do it to people they like but that be kinda weird.
Trolls do it for the lulz, so even if it's a friend they will troll them.

trolls don't always do it for the lulz more and more assumptions i love playing the assumption game... well if you have a sword i have a magic shield... if u have a magic shield i have a nuke.. i got a anti nuke shield... i play this game with my sisters kid who is 6. might as well not say anything to argue about that if your going to play a 6 year old game with me :D

trolls don't always do it for the lulz more and more assumptions i love playing the assumption game... well if you have a sword i have a magic shield... if u have a magic shield i have a nuke.. i got a anti nuke shield... i play this game with my sisters kid who is 6. might as well not say anything to argue about that if your going to play a 6 year old game with me :D

Ok let's not assume! but please, if you may, tell us for what other reasons would a troll, troll someone else?
and please do not say that "because they hate" because if so, let's look at bogart, he's a troll and when ever I post something he replies with what seems to be hatefulness but in fact what he's trying to do is get me to rage on him.

theres many types of trolls the classic troll the obsessive troll the abstract troll and the malicious troll's

Ok let's not assume! but please, if you may, tell us for what other reasons would a troll, troll someone else?
and please do not say that "because they hate" because if so, let's look at bogart, he's a troll and when ever I post something he replies with what seems to be hatefulness but in fact what he's trying to do is get me to rage on him.

no u
@up
so whats ur point?

It's like this -- Why doesn't Facebook have a dislike button?
It just brings a negative vibe. Even though people want it, it brings out a negative connotation to things. There's always some sort of psychology behind it.

Red

I write *dislike* on facebook. I often like to give a user a negative comment. If there is no rep--, then I simply ignore the rep on all boards, it's basicly pointless.

You could always have a post restriction for giving bad rep. For example, only people with over 500 posts may bad-rep someone or something :p

Well, what if they had to enter the page in, and the thread had to be voted by a moderator, then if the moderator decides that it's bad, he will give him the bad rep.

Back