• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Baiak Exclusive 8.60 New Pack

gesior

Banned User
Reaction score
New Baiak 8.6 300 Tps +

hello people come here to provide a single server detect baiak'' he'' is not a simple baiak, he has all the events, more than 300 tps, 4 VIP areas, and addition of several new systems, THE SERVER already have all the items VIPs, you can only sell items on the site and leave the vIP area to buy the game, since they all already have commands in game to buy, then just perfect personal server without crashs bugs, bugs elf of money etc. .. summarizing'' perfect'' just for online will provide below, ot server, website and database everything correctly.

follow the imagems below, then I'll post another version of the same but with another map, zao style, stay tuned!

imagems --

lTxi.jpg

lTxC.jpg

Download of server -->

detect baiak.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Download of Website -->

htdocs.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Download of Database -->

ot (2).sql - Speedy Share - upload your files here

this staff is good hope you like it if they want to spend antivirus in VirusTotal link Cya

credits ->

xandele

tfs

evenhost

I Got This Error In Site
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
localhost
4/16/2012 7:02:25 AM
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

@up

i havnt had 1 bug on this ot so, i dno if your doing something wrong but all works great for me "thanks" gesior xD

el moshkla men 3andak emsa7 xampp file w a3mlha mn gded w w7ot el htdoc bta3 el map det w a3mel kol 7aga mn gded w shof el config
the problem from ur pc delete all xampp files and install them again and put htdoc files of the web and do all thing again and open config :}

Back