• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Balance !!!!

Best Vocation

• Paladin

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Druid

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Knight

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I think their all balanced

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

Weed Smokah

Reaction score
Today i was pking with some friends...

Anyway we killed a 330 knight with 3 ppl and then we needed 6 ppl to kill a 345~ Rp? i don't think that it's so balanced as ppl says..

A knight : they used to be the blocker. They can heal a high amount of hp and at close range they also do i high amount of dmg !

A paladin : They can stay at a long range from their target.. They can survive longer.. for example we blocked Esterukka before.. he was trapped for like 40 min ~ but a knight with the same level can heal max 2k~ and esterukka got a 4000~~ exura san heal..
A pala can make ass + explo..
I saw dut once shoot a 750 explo on a guy and 400~ with assassin star... whooooa that's almost a 500~ mage ue:thumbup:

So a pally kick ass while the Ek sucks... NOT BALANCE !...
The mage's are not balanced tho.. Cuz 800mana diffrent on ues dosen't mather when you got 12k + mana

Depends on the player ? :D We all know Qknight kickass as a sorc :)
Michael sucks... i mean.. who can't push explo / exura san :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sry for my bad eng -.^

my knight pwns, and i mean, does michael do anything manual? he does everything auto <.< magicl wall = auto, push = auto, explo = auto, attack = auto, run = auto..lol

Qknight you're noting without bot, that 10$ didn't make u great respect ;]
And Weed Smokah, you are Qknight's sucky doggy, who will wuff when he tell? This is really funny :D

And Weed Smokah, you are Qknight's sucky doggy, who will wuff when he tell? This is really funny :D
baha, Weed smokah is my enemy...And i have never bought anything from internet, never will do.

Hahahaha rofl... :D He's my enemy and btw just becouse he's in the other team i don't need to flame him:thumbup:

Qknight Sucks to...
He dont got any pvp he only auto heal and run and Ue and he run's away and come back an Ue again...
he realy suck

Its fine as it is
and pallys SUX! just look at michael.

Qknight you dont have a say in this, no matter what voc you play you can hardly kill it because of the elite scripts you have.

btw i know what your going to say.
i stair hop.

Qkight

Qknight you dont have a say in this, no matter what voc you play you can hardly kill it because of the elite scripts you have.

i stair hop.

Well knights sucks becouse they can only heal around 700 - 1200 so a 600 mage can ue down a 400 ek... and 2 350+ can also ue down a 450 ek easily....

A paladin... No he can't becouse one exura san, gives 80% hp (unfair !)

I know how he kills the mages... but i won't tell becouse it's a damn good tactic (he learned me once):thumbup:

But he uses elfbot i'm sure he does:thumbup::eek::eek::eek:

I mean't Qknight ! !

Go make a thread about michael instead, and qknight u suck without your 100x bots.
And weed smokah you are in hotsteppers why insult michael lol smart move.

i stair hop.
lol..Who are you? I most be so good if you really think i got that many "elite scripts" haha :D Even my enemies can tell you that i doesnt use "elite scripts" or any scripts at all.

Back