• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Spell Balanced E-Gran

apa123

Reaction score
Ive made remade this script so the dmg goes on lvl instead of skills.

Beucase in my server a lvl 70 with axe 110 that skilled very long took like 300 so ive remade that pepole with lvl 200-250 takes likes 300-350 with exori gran now

And its very balanced so a few scripts ive tested could take 1-600

Here it is.
PHP:
local combat = createCombatObject() 
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE) 
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_HITAREA) 
setCombatFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, -1.5, 48, -1.6, 0) 

local arr = { 
{1, 1, 1}, 
{1, 2, 1}, 
{1, 1, 1} 
} 

local area = createCombatArea(arr) 
setCombatArea(combat, area) 

function onCastSpell(cid, var) 
    return doCombat(cid, combat, var) 
end

I hope it helped you :)

Not really ;p since real tibia E-gran is based on skills and weapon attack :D

The minimum damage is half of the maximum damage. The damage caused by this spell is 2.5 times more than berserk spell. Exact damage formula is not known yet but at skill level 100 and with a 50 attack weapon, this spell causes approximately 480 damage on average. If you use an enchanted weapon and cast this, it will lose charges as well (and make some damage with the element). Also note that this is the highest level spell in Tibia.

So, it's not helpful since everyone wants real tibia spells :D

Back