• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Balancing Vocations on HIGH EXP, Rebirth Server

Aurolio

Reaction score
So, I am working on a high lvl exp server with rebirths. Rebirths will be done at lvl 400k, but I am struggling with balancing vocations now.

Any tips/ideas how can I balance it?

I am using TFS 0.4.

Solution
Well, I don't care about myself. I am just wondering what kind of balance players find the most appealing. The server is for the players, not for me :D
Attempting to create something for other people is an effort in futility.
People change their minds about what they enjoy day by day.
Make something that you enjoy.
Other like-minded people will also enjoy it.
To be honest it depends on you what you want or what is perfect balance for you so no one really can help you with it until you get a answer what you want, once you know what you want its easy to balance it.

Well, I don't care about myself. I am just wondering what kind of balance players find the most appealing. The server is for the players, not for me :D

Attempting to create something for other people is an effort in futility.
People change their minds about what they enjoy day by day.
Make something that you enjoy.
Other like-minded people will also enjoy it.

Solution
Back