• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ballon D'or

Vendeliko@

It's a trophy rather a "Golden Ball" awarded to the player that got alot of votes to be the best in Europa ;)

Messi won it 4 years in row :D

Yeah they should change the name to Ballon Messi or something... Of course he and Ronaldo are the 2 best players in the world, but if they are at the same level, why one has 4 trophies and the other has only 1?? Suspicious hum?

Yeah they should change the name to Ballon Messi or something... Of course he and Ronaldo are the 2 best players in the world, but if they are at the same level, why one has 4 trophies and the other has only 1?? Suspicious hum?

And of course, you're saying this because you're from Portugal

Not really, i´m saying this based on concret facts.. what trophies did messi won last season? Just one, and Ronaldo? 2 or 3.. also Portugal finished in 3rd place at european cup, and what messi did for argentina in the American Cup? Got kicked in the quarter finals by Uruguay.
What i´m trying to tell u its that, messi has a team who plays for him, xavi,iniesta,etc and ronaldo carries his own team

Not really, i´m saying this based on concret facts.. what trophies did messi won last season? Just one, and Ronaldo? 2 or 3.. also Portugal finished in 3rd place at european cup, and what messi did for argentina in the American Cup? Got kicked in the quarter finals by Uruguay.
What i´m trying to tell u its that, messi has a team who plays for him, xavi,iniesta,etc and ronaldo carries his own team

Yes, cause Alonso, Özil and Benzema, they all suck so bad

Teamwork is taken over solo play, get your facts straight, you Ronaldo fan boy.

Yes, cause Alonso, Özil and Benzema, they all suck so bad
nop, u are misunderstanding me, im not saying that.. but the point is that before ronaldo and mourinho went to madrid, real didnt win anything.. after they join the team, they won the spanish premier league 2 years later..

- - - Updated - - -

Teamwork is taken over solo play, get your facts straight, you Ronaldo fan boy.

of course teamwork is more important, but what im trying to tell u, is that barcelona without messi can easily win games, but madrid without ronaldo cant do the same..

Back