• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint BAN Achtunq !

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianagirl

Reaction score
Helllo otland :S i got some problems with this guy: Achtung..
i think its illegal to DDOS a ot or not?
Achtung just wrote to me in a privat msg here
Code:
Du wirst schon spaß haben. Du arrogante transe.... Ich ddos einfach deinen OT hf

It means: You will have fun, arrogant transe, I just ddos your OT Shut up "

Please ban him.....
Thanks

Actually it should be illegal to threat other users, especially with DDoSing their servers.

Ban the fucking faggot.

-.- yes i think so too..:S i think hes jealous or he just hates me -.-

Well, its illegal depending on wich country you are from and ect...
And you need to tell the police and you need to have facts, ip ect...

But i dont think it will lead to anywhere becuase having a ot is kinda illegal becuase of Cipsoft.

Idk much ;p

@up Diana

Ye he is jealous, look at him posting. He is a fucking fag that only tries to destroy the OTservers. Admin should ban him...
He only threats people with DDoS if you look at his posts you'd see that he keeps threating otland users that he will DDoS their servers and most of the time he does it.

@Diana, i doubt he is smart enough to log in with proxy on otland.
PM a mod or admin and ask for his details, ip address, email etc.. and if he keeps DDoSing just report it to his ISP which you can find out by his IP if the mod/admins will give you the details.
You could even call ISP in his country once you find out his ip and tell them whats happening , that you are being attacked by DDoS from this and this blabla...

;) should solve the fag problem...

Well I do not care about any report in cyberspace. By the way, I got my reasons to ddos this person. Especially, when he lied too many germans and abused there skills. Furthermore he scammed my friends and spoofed his servers = is a law against otservlist aswell.
By the way, its not possible to get someone in prison since making OPen Tibia Servers is illegal aswell.

By the way, its not possible to get someone in prison since making OPen Tibia Servers is illegal aswell.

I knew your knowledge was limited +1

@Achtung

I think It's time for you to stop acting like a dickhead, if he spoofs contact Xinn he will take care of it.
He always does when i sent him a message via otservlist.org

Anywho, the law is the law. In fact the German law is agressive as hell when it comes to DDoS attacks.
Since you are from there it will be even easier to deal with you...

Cool story bro. Also doubt that my brain is limited mr new junior member. Tbh, Xinn won't deal alot with it. Reported loads of servers in the past with evidence and rarely the servers got banished. Watch whole swe otservlist, all servers are spoofed.

Not all are spoofed.

You seem to be jealous, i for fact know that your OT Eriana, was DDoSed.
Seems to me like your trying hard to fuck up everyone elses servers because of what happend to your server.

And it shouldn't be your problem in any case if servers are spoofed or not. Like i said before it's Xinns job to deal with it and not yours.
The more you DDoS the more enemies you make, and that always ends up bad in the long term.

Well I do not care about any report in cyberspace.
This report of the PM he mentioned, if true, can lead to infraction or banishment at Otland. We don't tolerate such actions.

By the way, I got my reasons to ddos this person. Especially, when he lied too many germans and abused there skills.
You may have a reason but you can't DDOS anyone ! However, you could report him and he will be banned if that's true (and happened here).

Furthermore he scammed my friends and spoofed his servers = is a law against otservlist aswell.
We don't care about otservlist, it's different website. And you should not take any actions against people spoofing, either. In fact, all servers at otservlist are fixed, real servers are banned and spoofed servers are allowed if you have money...

Oh really ? It is perfectly legal. Even if it wasn't, noone will give a shit to check it if you are attacking a physical server. You're not attacking a game software !

@Dianagirl
If you want this case investigated, you need to report his Private Message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back