• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

/ban command documentation TFS 0.2

Dramix

Reaction score
Hello otlanders, when i trying to use /ban playername, its only says: Not enough params.
Rep++ For help! :)

check the /ban command in data/talkactions and see how much and what params it requires, ur probably missing reason, comment, ban length etc.

i using mystic spirit 0.2.9, and i used the command: /ban Test,1,2,3,testing

And its says: you do not have authorization for this action. I have changed the xml file to same group id as me.

There isnt a talkaction file, it is xml/commands.xml

I'm also trying to understand this. Where is the ban command documentation on TFS 0.2? :S This is absurd.

Anyway I had to study the source file to actually get an answer:
void IOBan::addAccountBan(uint32_t account, uint64_t time, int32_t reasonId, int32_t actionId, std::string comment, uint32_t bannedBy)

So add account ban should be:
/ban account/name, time, reasonId, actionId, Comment, BannedBy

But then again, where can I see any documentation on what reasonId and actionId values mean? I'll have to continue studying the sources. Id like to say that TFS 0.2 ban system is the worst piece of crap ive seen. :S Its just too complicated without any documentation.

lol ok. Is there a chance to change that just to /ban nick and it will be ban forever and for ip also. maybe some lua function or smth? I tried to find smth but found nothing. Im using 0.2 distro

Back