• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban commands?

What is YurOTS 8.6? Can you link us to your source or where you got your datapack?

I'm using tibiaking.com YurOts 1.2 8.60 datapack. I've already tried installing lua scripts from some TFS to it, but hasnt worked and seems there is no commands to do it. also, i dont seem to find where to do ip ban in the SQLiteStudio thing. :/

edit:
Ive tried installing tfs mainware on my server's folder, but it didn't add to the command error it throws

Last edited:
do you know if i can use acc manager on tfs ?? i don't know anything about setting up a page.

edit should i use TFS 8.6 fireelement did on distributions post ??

edit 2: i've downloaded tfs 8.6 clean downport. now my question is, can i use my server's player(i mean theforgottenserver3s3db on my new server ??

edit 3: only thing missing is a config.lua file !!!!

Last edited:
so i've started my server again on tfs, but i can't execute any god/gm commands. it just throws "you can not execute this command". i've tried changing my group id on accounts and characters, also changed the access types in commands.lua but can't get it to work even though i have some god attributes, like the outfit and hp.

Back